Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Also by stopping the traffic flow and generally f*cking up Edinburgh's streets they actually have something in common with the hated fossil fuel companies as the Gas companies have been doing this for years with their roadworks! 

My kid was on some sort of "enrichment" week at school (instead of lessons they went to St Andrews, went sailing, and went to see the roadworks near their school). Scottish Gas have been digging up Roseburn and got schoolkids in not as cheap labour to dig holes but to show them how important their work is and that they kids should report back to their parents not to be annoyed about the road closures etc.

@Rugster the only protest I remember going on was the Bring Back Leishman march, when thousands of angry Fifers marched from the town centre to East End park to demand the reinstatement of Big Jim, after he was usurped by Iain Munro. 

My kid was on some sort of "enrichment" week at school (instead of lessons they went to St Andrews, went sailing, and went to see the roadworks near their school). Scottish Gas have been digging up Roseburn and got schoolkids in not as cheap labour to dig holes but to show them how important their work is and that they kids should report back to their parents not to be annoyed about the road closures etc.
[mention=1852]Rugster[/mention] the only protest I remember going on was the Bring Back Leishman march, when thousands of angry Fifers marched from the town centre to East End park to demand the reinstatement of Big Jim, after he was usurped by Iain Munro. 
4 thousand fifers are marching down Halbeath Road. How many fingers are present?

(3 marks. Show working)

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

4 thousand fifers are marching down Halbeath Road. How many fingers are present?

(3 marks. Show working)

Was going to just jump straight in with 12 fingers x 4,000 people, but that's not taking into consideration those who might have lost a few fingers in farming incidents.

7 hours ago, ICTChris said:

@RiG is most likely on the protest, the tree hugging pinko hippie.

People can just get those rickshaws about the place, surely.

On the contrary I was working up in Aberdeen for an oil company and driving my car the mere 7 miles to work.

Get it round those parsnip shagging weirdos.

17 minutes ago, RiG said:

On the contrary I was working up in Aberdeen for an oil company and driving my car the mere 7 miles to work.

Get it round those parsnip shagging weirdos.

Great news.  Fancy coming round to mine to burn a pile of old fridges one night this week?

3 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Everyone else in the sober house here smokes

is it making you want to start/re-start? The smell of smoke, especially on a beautiful day like today, kicks in all sorts of cravings to get fucked up. Fortunately I have zero attention span so the cravings soon pass. 

I'm just back from two weeks in Japan and I feel like a fucking caveman taking a shit now. I seriously question how we've gone our whole lives without the glory of heated seats, heat/power adjustable arse washers and automatic flushing.  It feels like I'm in a game of chicken with haemorrhoids every time I go for a shite in Scotland now.