Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Yes you should but my PTTGOYN is the recent trend of posters putting a comment above a quote rather than where it belongs, in most cases, below it.  Can we institute a ban for this unless it's  done for an obviously good reason?

3 hours ago, GordonD said:

If it burns when you urinate you should see a doctor ASAP.

Edited by The_Kincardine

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yes you should but my PTTGOYN is the recent trend of posters putting a comment above a quote rather than where it belongs, in most cases, below it.  Can we institute a ban for this unless it's  done for an obviously good reason?

I understand it's the default setting when quoting while using the app.

I'm not sure that's an obviously good reason though.

It’s shite and a rip off.

Yeah it was £31, we arrived at half 1 which is the worst time as it’s when they feed the sharks and we couldn’t get parked, circled the car park for about 20 minutes and one car that rocked up and we had to give way to parked right in an empty space that came available and the family got out and wouldn’t have even noticed others were waiting for a space, it really pissed me off. Eventually parked at the public parking about 300 m away and walked but it was so busy and full of absolute arseholes, was like being in Blackpool or Benidorm and a fucking nightmare with a toddler. Won’t be going again until the kids are about 10!

Don't bother they're all shite and a rip off whether it be Sydney, Blackpool or here.
The only good thing about our one is the drive over the bridge.

I actually went to the one in Sydney as well. We went for the wee one as we was sure she’d be amazed by the conveyor belt section but she didn’t care at all. Might try the zoo next and see if she likes that!

Is Blair Drummond still open? Might be more fun and interactive.

Yeah I was there a few years back, I doubt my daughter would be that bothered about what’s outside the window of the car though as she’s only 17 months. It’s a good day out regardless!

43 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah it was £31, we arrived at half 1 which is the worst time as it’s when they feed the sharks and we couldn’t get parked, circled the car park for about 20 minutes and one car that rocked up and we had to give way to parked right in an empty space that came available and the family got out and wouldn’t have even noticed others were waiting for a space, it really pissed me off. Eventually parked at the public parking about 300 m away and walked but it was so busy and full of absolute arseholes, was like being in Blackpool or Benidorm and a fucking nightmare with a toddler. Won’t be going again until the kids are about 10!

300m eh? Yet those African children on day time telly have the cheek to complain.

300m eh? Yet those African children on day time telly have the cheek to complain.

We decided not to take the pram but then realised what an awful mistake that was after 5 minutes in the place and I had to walk back and get it so had to do the journey twice.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

We decided not to take the pram but then realised what an awful mistake that was after 5 minutes in the place and I had to walk back and get it so had to do the journey twice.

You put your feet up today and let them run after you for a change.

21 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah I was there a few years back, I doubt my daughter would be that bothered about what’s outside the window of the car though as she’s only 17 months. It’s a good day out regardless!

You could just leave her with some guy in the shop and sort yourself out like you did the other day

You could just leave her with some guy in the shop and sort yourself out like you did the other day

That’s a good shout actually, could do without her pish the next time I’m on a public outing.

Guest Moomintroll
Don't bother they're all shite and a rip off whether it be Sydney, Blackpool or here.
The only good thing about our one is the drive over the bridge.
I actually like the one we have here, bit expensive but can wander about happily for hours. Doing the full swimming with sharks diving experience next month though so pray for Moomintroll.

2 hours ago, throbber said:

I thought at first you meant you had left the bairn in the car, but what kind of parent leaves their kids unattended 300 metres away?