Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Any guesses about the ingredients of DA Baracus' breakfast pie? 

I'd be astonished if Monster Munch, semen and Pot Noodle didn't feature heavily. 

What kind of Monster Munch?

Semen is not an ingredient. A horrible comment.

Pot Noodles are horrendous. Super Noodles are decent though (BBQ Beef or Chow Mein are the best ones).

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

What kind of Monster Munch?

Semen is not an ingredient. A horrible comment.

Pot Noodles are horrendous. Super Noodles are decent though (BBQ Beef or Chow Mein are the best ones).

Beef may be a better option at breakfast time but at any other time of day Pickled Onion. 

Semen is cheaper than salt. 

I meant Super Noodles, sorry. Pot Noodles are too much like a hot drink for you to ever trust them. 

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Beef may be a better option at breakfast time but at any other time of day Pickled Onion. 

I meant Super Noodles, sorry. Pot Noodles are too much like a hot drink for you to ever trust them. 

All Monster Munch are quality. At different times each flavour is my favourite. But alas, they did not feature in the pie. They could be served as a side dish though. Good thinking.

Surely semen is more sweet than salty? I've never tasted it though. Ask yer maw!

Yes good call on the hot drink situation. When cooking Super Noodles all water must be absorbed/cooked off. They too could be a side dish for the pie.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I was cooking salmon in the oven the other week as I always do - a bit of salt and pepper on top and stick it in at 200c for 20 mins - and this blew my wife's friend's mind. "You cook your salmon in the oven? Wow. I might try that".

Is this unusual or is she just weird?

Do you wrap the salmon in foil or just put it on a tray? Just bought some from the fish van.

19 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Any guesses about the ingredients of DA Baracus' breakfast pie? 

I'd be astonished if Monster Munch, semen and Pot Noodle didn't feature heavily. 

I can't remember everything but I think it contained: 

• Sausage (link?)
  • Mushrooms
  • Black Pudding
  • Haggis
  • Beans
  • Egg?

It was a fair while ago now but I do remember it was incredible. 

Just now, Stellaboz said:

I can't remember everything but I think it contained: 

• Sausage (link?)
  • Mushrooms
  • Black Pudding
  • Haggis
  • Beans
  • Egg?

It was a fair while ago now but I do remember it was incredible. 

Both kinds of sauce (link and square) but no haggis. There was bacon in it too.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Do you wrap the salmon in foil or just put it on a tray? Just bought some from the fish van.

I've only ever cooked salmon fillets and just put the foil on top of the rack to stop the skin sticking to it. I don't bother wrapping it in foil. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I've only ever cooked salmon fillets and just put the foil on top of the rack to stop the skin sticking to it. I don't bother wrapping it in foil. 

Sounds like she fancies you. That's a very manly way to treat your fish. 

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Biology class at school, 1980-ish. Grant Combe became a legend during the compulsory sex education lessons when the teacher asked "Any questions?". Up shot the hand - "Why does spunk taste salty miss?"

50 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

All Monster Munch are quality. At different times each flavour is my favourite. But alas, they did not feature in the pie. They could be served as a side dish though. Good thinking.

The Nether do a monster munch burger. They do not make a pleasant addition, tbh. 

34 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

SOunds like that would turn into a dry, fishy smelling mess that would need some lubrication.

I was cooking salmon in the oven the other week as I always do - a bit of salt and pepper on top and stick it in at 200c for 20 mins - and this blew my wife's friend's mind. "You cook your salmon in the oven? Wow. I might try that".
Is this unusual or is she just weird?
Definitely weird.