Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

1 hour ago, The OP said:

People telling you lengthy stories about their accumulators. "...so then Gremio beat Fluminense as I predicted but wouldn't you know it Dagenham and Redbridge lost to Scunthorpe United and cost me £17.64"

I often like to be a complete p***k and reply "no they didn't they cost you your 50p stake". 

1 hour ago, Boo Khaki said:

Probably the sort of people who were the target market for 'Sour Cream' and Onion, etc.

WTF is wrong with 'Cheese' and Onion?

Also, how come when you go to central europe, there are about a million different brands/styles of crisps in the supermarket, but 99% of them are 'Paprika' flavour?

I reckon this a massively under-recognised driving force behind pro-Brexit sentiment. I mean, who wants to go to some tinpot country like Germany or something where you can't even get a bag of Ready Salted? What on earth do they do when they travel here, only to find that short of venturing into Lidl, trying to find 'Paprika' flavoured crisps is like trying to find an 18 year old female virgin in Dundee? What the hell even is a Paprika anyway? :angry:

Love these, though the dye they use on them is pretty brutal for wrecking clothes:

81MnbpJ1RkL._SX679_.jpg

41 minutes ago, GordonD said:

^^^^ Wife complaining about the skidmarks.

I saw a ricky lake show years ago where they were talking about pringles in this regard. 

Apparently in the US pringles had come up with a fat free version. Instead of fat they had some substitute called olestra that wouldn't be absorbed by the gut. 

Some fat lad in a tracksuit, who said pringles were his favourite, bought and ate three tubes in celebration. 

Unfortunately, three tubes worth of olestra is apparently not something that our sphincters have evolved to cope with and overnight he experienced a quite traumatic level of "anal seepage". 

It was a harrowing tale. 

I saw a ricky lake show years ago where they were talking about pringles in this regard. 
Apparently in the US pringles had come up with a fat free version. Instead of fat they had some substitute called olestra that wouldn't be absorbed by the gut. 
Some fat lad in a tracksuit, who said pringles were his favourite, bought and ate three tubes in celebration. 
Unfortunately, three tubes worth of olestra is apparently not something that our sphincters have evolved to cope with and overnight he experienced a quite traumatic level of "anal seepage". 
It was a harrowing tale. 

Anal seepage is a side effect of those fat binding pills that were quite big a few years ago.. Seemingly if you ingest too much fat whilst taking them it literally just runs out yer arse.

Pickled onion = dark blue. As evidenced by Tudor, the original and for years only producer of said flavour. Well before Golden Wonder weighed in with their purple bags at 1/2p more, and still further before the homogenous snack behemoth which is Walkers consumed all the competition and brought us the abominations that are light green packs for pickled onion and blue (fucking blue, ffs!) for cheese and onion. These people are monsters.
1/2p more?

f**k me, mate. I thought I was old.

38 minutes ago, The Golden God said:

People calling today “Pancake Day” rather than “Pancake Tuesday”. It more than gets on my nerves it completely infuriates me, anyone who does it should be killed immediately.

I don’t think I’ve ever heard it called Pancake Tuesday? Shrove Tuesday or Pancake Day.

Guest Moomintroll
I’m about to make some pancakes. If you see a large fireball on the horizon you know why has happened. 
Why has happened? Also what if you live near Mossmorran?