Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

9 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Italians are mental for this. Talking about getting a flu because of a change in air or hurting their knee because the wind came from the wrong direction. Half of them probably think Coronavirus has hit them hard because of a funny looking cloud

In the Balkans it's the "promaja" or draught that causes illnesses. It could be boiling hot in a house but don't open a window or the promaja will get you

On 05/05/2020 at 16:31, DiegoDiego said:

Hornets. Evil big fuckers that they are. Oot ma kitchen!

I’ve had a few massive wasps in my house the past few weeks. We think it’s the queens coming out of hibernation as now is the time that happens apparently. They are giant fucking flying arseholes - I hate them 😡

8 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Probably wid tbh

was waiting for that for Little Miss Pish and her sodden gusset tbf - surprised she was beaten to the accolade by a flying arsehole that stings - she's clearly not as 'prutty' as she thinks....

8 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

was waiting for that for Little Miss Pish and her sodden gusset tbf - surprised she was beaten to the accolade by a flying arsehole that stings - she's clearly not as 'prutty' as she thinks....

No idea what this means....

Am I the arsehole?

15 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

No idea what this means....

Am I the arsehole?

no - i was expecting a "probably wid anyway" for the incontinent woman with the soggy snatch off the TV, and was surprised that a hornet or big wasp or whatever it was - aka 'flying arsehole' - prompted that response first

The number of selfish c***s that seem to be emerging every day. Homebase reopened with 30 allowed in the shop and folk going as a couple. So you're having to wait even longer to get in. 4 couples in front of me in the queue. Same goes for BnM. Why are folk so fucking stupid?

I hope the next time some maddy eats a bat it starts a disease that takes out selfish fucks.

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The number of selfish c***s that seem to be emerging every day. Homebase reopened with 30 allowed in the shop and folk going as a couple. So you're having to wait even longer to get in. 4 couples in front of me in the queue. Same goes for BnM. Why are folk so fucking stupid?

I hope the next time some maddy eats a bat it starts a disease that takes out selfish fucks.

3uet0u.jpg

On 03/05/2020 at 10:47, Trackdaybob said:

And yet they keep falling for it. 

Every time. 

Genuinely believe Apple could double the price of anything they sell to those sheep right Infront of their faces and they'd still pay it.

Sorry that phone is now £1700 not the £850 on the poster there. That's fine. My life is defined by people thinking i'm 1 of them so I will just pay whatever.