Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

Absolutely. 

That doesn't mean the lesser of the two doesn't still f**k you over though. 

The way to avoid this is to get involved and get elected yourself.  Sorted.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I think you'll find it's the politicians that f**k you over. No matter who you vote for. 

Happy to help. 

They will all take the same £1 out of your pocket, not one to mend the other. They’re all a bunch of self absorbed c***s

54 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

The way to avoid this is to get involved and get elected yourself.  Sorted.

My honesty and willingness to call folk out would put paid to any attempt to change the world for the better. 

They don't like it up 'em, you see. 

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

They will all take the same £1 out of your pocket, not one to mend the other. They’re all a bunch of self absorbed c***s

If they find a £1 in your  pocket they're doing well.... :P

52 minutes ago, Dele said:

My honesty and willingness to call folk out would put paid to any attempt to change the world for the better. 

They don't like it up 'em, you see. 

^^^^ ‘can’t be bothered getting off his fat arse and doing something’ type post.

14 hours ago, bennett said:

Actually 

a432188fab9bfdbdb5b0453fea84c0c3.jpg

That is correct.

'The Rangers Football Club Ltd' were playing a football match?

So the company...was the club?

astonishment-gif-1.gif

46 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ ‘can’t be bothered getting off his fat arse and doing something’ type post.

I'm literally on a break at work right now. Can you even stand up at this point in the day? 

5 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Very much a fan of the 2-3-5 formation they used in the 60s. Like a rugby line.

When I first got my Subbuteo set, circa 1971, my Dad showed me how to set up the players in that formation. For the longest time, whenever I saw the fancy graphics on television; I wondered why they had the players in the wrong positions. 

1 hour ago, Dele said:

I'm literally on a break at work right now. Can you even stand up at this point in the day? 

Just been out for my second walk of the day then come back and did some power washing (again).  Thanks for asking though.

ETA apropos nothing above. My PTTGOYN is that I twisted my knee a few days back then aggravated it by going on a three mile walk.  I’m now restricted to about 30 minutes of walking before it starts hurting.  This would be inconvenient at any time but is really annoying during the lockdown.

Edited by Granny Danger

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

If I'm not mistaken, it will have been Josh Falkingham. A living icon. Now to tag every single Cowdenbeath fan on here. 

Whom I recently read an interview. He's captain of Harrogate, who are pushing for promotion to L2.

2 hours ago, Shotgun said:

When I first got my Subbuteo set, circa 1971, my Dad showed me how to set up the players in that formation. For the longest time, whenever I saw the fancy graphics on television; I wondered why they had the players in the wrong positions. 

The Boys Brigade team I played in then still used the same positions. As soon as the whistle went the formation switched to something more like modern day, depending on which team was on top.