Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

3 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Does anybody actually eat breakfast as soon as they get up?

Normally no. Either go for a run, short work out or simply stretch then shower... as well as feeding the cats, changing their litter tray and water etc.

43 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Shower and dressed then breakfast.

Obviously masturbate pre shower if the mood takes. Sometimes shite pre shower if the bowels wish it.

Showers were invented for wanking in, why waste paper, a sock or the curtains?

6 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Does anybody actually eat breakfast as soon as they get up?

The only time I ever eat breakfast at all is in a hotel or pre-COVID the odd Sunday morning maybe once every couple of months when we went down to the local Wetherspoons for a fryup...obviously they can get right to f**k henceforth however.

Most of the time I survive on coffee until lunchtime.

Need to be up for at least an hour before I’m even remotely hungry. Pre-COVID I’d have breakfast after I’d been at work for about half an hour at roughly 8.30, but now working from home and lying in my bed for longer I’ll eat at about 9ish. 

Never ate breakfast until I started working 8-5 every day as I couldn’t last until lunch time on nothing.

Surely the first thing you do when you get up is empty your bladder.

My old workmate Auld Dickie used to pee regular as clockwork every morning at 6.30.

Pity he didn't wake up until 7...

15 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Need to be up for at least an hour before I’m even remotely hungry. Pre-COVID I’d have breakfast after I’d been at work for about half an hour at roughly 8.30, but now working from home and lying in my bed for longer I’ll eat at about 9ish. 

Never ate breakfast until I started working 8-5 every day as I couldn’t last until lunch time on nothing.

I'd be like that. Usually tried to eat breakfast although for a long time it was a cup of coffee and a couple of cigarettes. Now I would have breakfast every day, although sometimes I'd be up for the guts of 3 hours before I have it.

On 25/05/2020 at 20:57, welshbairn said:

Showers were invented for wanking in, why waste paper, a sock or the curtains?

Doesn't your scud mag get waterlogged*?

*Asking for a friend who is a w****r

Talking to one of the bosses in the office today, and as I turned round to walk back out, I caught the middle of my back on a key sticking out of the filing cabinet. Which wasn't nice.