Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People complaining about the BBC dumbing down a particular area of their interest when their entire news, online and original broadcast output has been declining in quality and professionalism for several years.

I guess they have to tighten the budget in other areas of programming, when they’re so bloated in the upper echelons of their broadcasting hierarchy. Shelling out almost 2 Million a year for Gary Lineker to present recorded highlights on MOTD for example?[emoji15]

8 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

She's no chicken herself, I looked it up, 54. She hasn't changed much. Maybe she can't

Remember we used to have a thread called "Shite Celebrity Encounters"?

Back when she was co-presenting "The Hit Man and Her", circa 1989, Ms Strachan walked past me on the street in Manchester, very early one Sunday morning. I remember she was wearing jobby-catchers and a white t-shirt, and looked hungover to f**k.

God, I've lived some life, looking back.

She's no chicken herself, I looked it up, 54. She hasn't changed much. Maybe she can't, I met 2 primary and a nursery teacher this weekend and they all talked to me like I was 5.
Primary teachers are fucking awful for this. Absolute kudos to any c**t that's married to one.

18 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
10 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:
She's no chicken herself, I looked it up, 54. She hasn't changed much. Maybe she can't, I met 2 primary and a nursery teacher this weekend and they all talked to me like I was 5.

Primary teachers are fucking awful for this. Absolute kudos to any c**t that's married to one.

Both my parents were primary school teachers.

Maybe that's why I can't be bothered with a lot of people..

P.s. Michaela. Wid.

Previous owner of my house was a diy enthusiast. Unfortunately his enthusiasm seems to have hugely outstripped his ability. I can recognise his work by the screws with the crosses screwed right out of the top. Five of the fuckers i had to drill out today. 

9 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Being at home all the time during lockdown has involved in my view a disproportionate amount of stuff landing on my toes. I wasn't really prepared for this.

Was thinking the same yesterday (why are my feet battered to f**k?). Maybe it’s the nicer weather and wearing shoes less often?

DF61968F-1188-437F-A8BA-EF95065F28BB.jpeg

Was thinking the same yesterday (why are my feet battered to f**k?). Maybe it’s the nicer weather and wearing shoes less often?
DF61968F-1188-437F-A8BA-EF95065F28BB.thumb.jpeg.a32219ccc5d43e746c08fcce781725d4.jpeg
Sake. Thought the hairs at the bottom of your bed were from the Rent Boy. Monster.

7 hours ago, coprolite said:

Previous owner of my house was a diy enthusiast. Unfortunately his enthusiasm seems to have hugely outstripped his ability. I can recognise his work by the screws with the crosses screwed right out of the top. Five of the fuckers i had to drill out today. 

This times 100.

Every time I start work on a room I find the shambles that went before.

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

DF61968F-1188-437F-A8BA-EF95065F28BB.jpeg

Photo carefully taken to hide the webbing between the toes.

- why do the BBC pay anybody millions to host Match of the Day when you could literally bring the jannie in to do the links and the viewing figures wouldn't drop at all?
 - Shandon, please please do something about those nails. It's like crazy paving, and you keep posting your feet like you've heard Quentin Tarantino's joined the site.
 - if you've hay fever, buy some eye wash. It's not optional.