Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Legit emails from your bank(s) with subject titles along the lines of  'SECURITY NOTIFICATION REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT' that give you a momentary heart attack and then tell you nothing other than generic basic advice such as "never disclose your internet banking security details to people you don't know".  Thanks for that f***ers.

1 hour ago, ICTJohnboy said:

No matter how bad the news is - headlines like Worst Recession in Living Memory, or Biggest Hike in Unemployment Since 2009...

Rishi Sunak always manages to deliver these stats with a great big smile on his face.

Suzanne Allan-esque

If she's presenting Reporting Scotland then she'll be telling us of the the rail disaster and three resultant deaths in her standard one-voice-does-all chirpy tone. 

LvPh4wP4_400x400.jpg

40 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Suzanne Allan-esque

If she's presenting Reporting Scotland then she'll be telling us of the the rail disaster and three resultant deaths in her standard one-voice-does-all chirpy tone. 

LvPh4wP4_400x400.jpg

Agreed,

But still wid.

5 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

No matter how bad the news is - headlines like Worst Recession in Living Memory, or Biggest Hike in Unemployment Since 2009...

Rishi Sunak always manages to deliver these stats with a great big smile on his face.

Don’t look at that - look at the migrants coming in on dinghies ! They’re the bigger problem...

On 11/08/2020 at 15:43, tamthebam said:

Driving on the A84. In front of me is a sports car, the sort of machine that should be thrashed round the twisty road I'm on.

The driver though must have 9 penalty points as it's been driven at 40 mph and round corners at 20 mph. 

The PTTG on my nerves is sports cars being driven below the speed limit. You might as well have a Morris Traveller and a tartan rug.

He's probably posting on P+B and double checking his spelling, give him a break.

He’s a Tory, therefore by definition a heartless c**t, who happened to marry into one of the richest families on the planet.

You’d be utterly deluded if you think for one minute, that he gives a single f**k about the poor.

On 12/08/2020 at 09:49, Dee Man said:

Is there anyway to get rid of this stupid blue privacy tab that's appeared on the right hand side of the screen?

I too would like a solution to this.

It just appeared a minute ago (obviously everything was rejected and turned off) and now won't f**k off.

Folk that helpfully answer questions on reviews etc. like this

image.png.959bf3e6d1a679fde418f1f8bebfc8ca.png

6 answers; 3 say "I don't know", 2 actual answers contradict each other, and 1 just straight up asking a different question

4 hours ago, GordonD said:

Folk who helpfully shout "Three!" when people are doing sound checks saying, "Test, one-two, one-two..."

Aye, that was funny in about 1960 (allegedly).

In my day it was "Well done, you can count!"

Oh, how we laughed.