Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

17 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The wife’s Breakfast bowl.

Every fucking day. Must waste a pint of milk every 3 days.

11130A65-A10B-4166-B18A-E1F442A93C1B.jpeg

Pour it back in to the bottle/carton/container and don't tell her.

If you also use milk, hide your own container.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Couldn't you just stay logged in? I don't think I've logged out since I joined. 

I may not have been entirely serious. In reality, I'm fairly spendthrift with my milliseconds.

Also, what's been wrong with @Melanius Mullarkey? I've been sick for more than a month, so I'm eager to learn your recovery secrets.

14 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I may not have been entirely serious. In reality, I'm fairly spendthrift with my milliseconds.

Also, what's been wrong with @Melanius Mullarkey? I've been sick for more than a month, so I'm eager to learn your recovery secrets.

I'm guessing it must be a combination of the load and/or strain you get as well as how good or bad your immune system is. 

My mate has been fucked for the best part of a month and said he thought "That was the steak pies getting ordered" - he genuinely thought he was on his way out and said it was horrendous, whereas I've got another mate who said he's had worse hangovers. Then there's my brother who right now is probably in the middle of those two extremes. 

Essentially I think it's just your luck as to how it affects you. 

On 13/11/2020 at 12:17, NotThePars said:

Every radio station and media personality in Scotland making sure you’re absolutely sick of Yes Sir, I Can Boogie in record time.

Agreed. 

This little darling and her soothing tones has brought it all back to good though. 

16 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm guessing it must be a combination of the load and/or strain you get as well as how good or bad your immune system is. 

My mate has been fucked for the best part of a month and said he thought "That was the steak pies getting ordered" - he genuinely thought he was on his way out and said it was horrendous, whereas I've got another mate who said he's had worse hangovers. Then there's my brother who right now is probably in the middle of those two extremes. 

Essentially I think it's just your luck as to how it affects you. 

Are we talking about Coronavirus? Is that what Mullarkey has?  :wacko:

I just had the flu, which has turned into a chest infection that antibiotics seem reluctant to shift. Genuinely think Covid might finish me off, and I wouldn't complain TBH. I'm fucking exhausted.

Best wishes to Baldy Pevsner, however. Not sure if the already-beleaguered green denim industry could survive his loss, and other tropes.

3 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Are we talking about Coronavirus? Is that what Mullarkey has?  :wacko:

I just had the flu, which has turned into a chest infection that antibiotics seem reluctant to shift. Genuinely think Covid might finish me off, and I wouldn't complain TBH. I'm fucking exhausted.

Best wishes to Baldy Pevsner, however. Not sure if the already-beleaguered green denim industry could survive his loss, and other tropes.

Aye, the own-goal scoring, mushroom supper scoffing, workshy b*****d has the rona. 

44 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Milk left in the bottom of the bowl after cereal is warm, will most likely have floaters in, and taste vaguely of whatever cereal you were eating. It's rotten and should be discarded.

Bit harsh. I'm sure he does actually like her.*

* Not sure at all.

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You will, you fat, nicotine addicted bástard.

This must be the first time somebody's ever got wanking and smoking mixed up.

It's his carers you feel sorry for.

12 minutes ago, BFTD said:

This must be the first time somebody's ever got wanking and smoking mixed up.

It's his carers you feel sorry for.

Obviously not down with the kids.

BTW who beat the Maureens today?