Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

21 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Beyond petty but these arseholes who let their dog go into their garden and stand barking. Do these people not hear the creature or are they just too fucking selfish to do anything about it?

When I lived in Hilton in Inverness there were a couple of wankers who were really bad for this.  7 on a Saturday morning and this old gimp would let his mutt out and it would bark for a good half hour.  My upstairs neighbour had enough one day and shouted over he was going to steal the dog and let it out miles away so it would get lost 😂.

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

The vibration from the Nespresso machine smashing the expensive glass cups I bought to use with it. 

Is that one of those new Vertuo ones that spins the capsules around at 7000 rpm? Apart from that, is it any good?

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Every radio station and media personality in Scotland making sure you’re absolutely sick of Yes Sir, I Can Boogie in record time.

Joke's on them. I've hated that song since it was used in a Cadburys' advert years ago.

What's the relevance of the song? 
Disregard, see it now.

There’s a take about Twitter when a person dies which is that it’s like everyone trying to cram a shite down the same toilet. Anyway I think Clyde One have played it four times today.