Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

6 hours ago, KingRocketman II said:

rear car would be hanging out if he didn't come as close as he did. I also always reverse in myself but you run this very risk of having a small gap to pack your shopping/open your boot. Hence the contingency otherwise known as the back door and back seat. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. 

Or he could've parked in another space, you know, not right behind an SUV with his estate car.  There does appear to be other empty spaces in that picture.

On 24/04/2021 at 13:43, Miguel Sanchez said:

Oasis at the Barrowlands was on Sky Arts last night. Liam was the sweatiest one on stage despite spending the whole time stood still snarling at the mic.

drugs eh?

36 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Removing the vowels from a word and thinking it makes a perfectly good company name. 

Why do we hate vowels these days? Everycunt is throwing them away. 

I think it's because vowels are offensive f*ck and c*nt tend to be fine in newspapers and such. Either that or its modern like prices on menus reading "8.5"

European football associations changing their historic badges to complete cartoon shite
Austria, Czech Republic, Belgium and Iceland all guilty in recent years
That Lord Lyon c**t has a lot to answer for.

9 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Removing the vowels from a word and thinking it makes a perfectly good company name. 

Why do we hate vowels these days? Everycunt is throwing them away. 

It's a vowel trick indeed.

Serbian doesn't bother much with vowels. City Stadium in Serbian is Gradski Vrt, moustache is brk, greyhound is hrt, blood is krv etc.

Now fck ff.