Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

PTTGOYN:

The fact that the artist formerly known as Shandon Par keeps changing his user name.

Just permanently change it to Mr Bump because that is fucking appropriate! 

It took me long enough to figure out who his last moniker was. Now the c*nt has done it again. 

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Films / programmes which have drivers constantly looking at the person in the passenger seat instead of the road.

On top of this, being a passenger in a car when the driver keeps looking at you to speak instead of looking at the road.

2 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

On top of this, being a passenger in a car when the driver keeps looking at you to speak instead of looking at the road.

Or being the driver on a road trip constantly hearing, "Oh look at that! Don't you look, you're driving!"

10 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Or being the driver on a road trip constantly hearing, "Oh look at that! Don't you look, you're driving!"

Wouldn't make a difference with us.  A rather impressive big b*****d buzzard flew right across the road in front of us on Friday and the conversation went like:

Me: "Ooft, now that's a fair size of buzzard!"

Her: "Where?"

Me: "It just flew across the road, ~10m in front of the car, a couple of metres off the road surface, full wingspan on show"

Her: "Well I couldn't see it, I was too busy watching the road..."

Edited by Hedgecutter

Websites that make you enter your date of birth to enter them (for distilleries etc) instead of simply having a 'tick here to confirm you are over 18' option.  Because nobody could select a false year, or even select another one if they were somehow stupid enough to pick an invalid year the first time around, can they?

Screenshot_20210427-092244.thumb.png.3806003ac6ae8c3adc9e6b333c043d28.png

Edited by Hedgecutter

9 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Films / programmes which have drivers constantly looking at the person in the passenger seat instead of the road.

The show Gomorrah, La Serie, has ruined car scenes for me in most other films etc. They film everything so beautifully and have actors actually driving. In most scenes on tv/film the car is parked on a trailer so you can see the car is about 5 ft off the ground when passing other cars etc and it’s obvious the engine isn’t even running. And so many films etc use the same driving test centre that Fifth Gear and other shows use and try and pass it off as country roads. 

10 hours ago, tamthebam said:

PTTGOYN:

The fact that the artist formerly known as Shandon Par keeps changing his user name.

Just permanently change it to Mr Bump because that is fucking appropriate! 

I don’t live or work in Shandon any more so it feels inappropriate. Need to settle on a new permanent moniker. 

34 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

I don’t live or work in Shandon any more so it feels inappropriate. Need to settle on a new permanent moniker. 

Does this mean that if I move house then it has to be to one that also has a hedge? 

I could always just cut other peoples' in the dark I suppose, not that the sudden sound of a chainsaw outside one's window at midnight would cause too much distress.

18 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Does this mean that if I move house then it has to be to one that also has a hedge? 

I could always just cut other peoples' in the dark I suppose, not that the sudden sound of a chainsaw outside one's window at midnight would cause too much distress.

Night vision goggles and a chainsaw would be a good look. 

24 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

BARTDOYOUWANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAWANDHOCKEYMASK

46 minutes ago, Rasputin said:

Night vision goggles and a chainsaw would be a good look. 

"So despite my client clearly stating that he was merely attempting to cut hedges in secret wearing makeshift PPE to live up to a moniker on a football forum, you still maintain that there was a more suspicious reason for him being in your back garden at 1am with night vision goggles, a hockey mask and a chainsaw?" 

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by Hedgecutter

1 hour ago, Rasputin said:

Has your new name been inspired by watching tiktok videos?