Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Don't put deep heat on it ffs, that will make it worse. You should use deep freeze. I did a sports injury related medical course, and was told that deep heat expands the blood vessels and makes the pain worse, whereas the cold stuff contracts them and helps with the pain. Apparently.

Can I just ask, then, what deep heat's actually for?

My dad fell down the back steps once and he applied loads of deep heat, said it worked. It was probably just a placebo effect, though. I mean, just the name and the design on the can already makes me feel better just thinking about it.

My dad fell down the back steps once and he applied loads of deep heat, said it worked. It was probably just a placebo effect, though. I mean, just the name and the design on the can already makes me feel better just thinking about it.

You're supposed to use it before sports - I guess to warm up and it would increase blood flow for getting oxygen around the body. During and after sports, injuries should always be frozen.

You're welcome. To be honest, I always used deep heat before I did that course - if one of the girls got injured at training/matches, or if I got injured playing, I'd reach for deep heat first. I was surprised to learn that you should use freeze. I suppose it makes sense, that's why you have ice packs and things.

Deep Heat is indeed wonderful, except on the occasion when you use the cream, forget to wash your hands than absent-mindedly scratch your scrotum...

You're supposed to use it before sports - I guess to warm up and it would increase blood flow for getting oxygen around the body. During and after sports, injuries should always be frozen.

I suppose if you spray enough deep heat on, no-one will want to stand near you which could be handy when trying to slip one's marker.

It's solely so that 'characters' in football dressing rooms can play hilarious pranks with underwear.

Deep Heat is indeed wonderful, except on the occasion when you use the cream, forget to wash your hands than absent-mindedly scratch your scrotum...

Been there :lol:

It's that time of year...................................when hideously fat burds wear tiny tops and skirts and let it all hang out :green

The pros massively outweigh the cons. See Tit Monday thread for details :D

Guest Ron Burgundy
Girls may look good today, but its so fucking hot. The Gray Ghost isnt designed for such temperatures. :(

it's fortuitous that stalking and peeping tomism are in the main nocturnal activities then.

it's fortuitous that stalking and peeping tomism are in the main nocturnal activities then.

Gosh, you're so unpredictable and spontanious, The Gray Ghost never knows what wit you will come out with next.

My PHd project title keeps changing names, the current zeitgeist is for EHDIP, having previously been LISC, ESPT and ESC.

I actually struggle to keep up with each month's new acronym and now call my PHd 'bob'.

At least then I know what I'm talking about....

Guest Ron Burgundy
Gosh, you're so unpredictable and spontanious, The Gray Ghost never knows what wit you will come out with next.

i'd say keep on your toes but they would probably fracture.

i'd say keep on your toes but they would probably fracture.

It wouldnt matter, The Gray Ghosts sides have already been split by your posts.

My PHd project title keeps changing names, the current zeitgeist is for EHDIP, having previously been LISC, ESPT and ESC.

Is it your supervisor who keeps changing it? When people ask, The Gray Ghost comes up with something different each time, it would appear his doesnt actually have a formal title at the moment!

Wasps! Again!

In the office today, and we've been watching a wasp fly in and out all day, hiding beneath the desk of my mate. Eventually, I decided that enough was enough, and joked that it was building a nest, due to it looking like a number of different wasps.

So we moved the desk, and it fucking well was! Theres a wee nest been formed, with a couple chambers created! Thankfully, its in its early stages, so we waited till the current builder was gone, and have shut the window. So, right now, the room is about 500 degrees, and we can see a couple wasps bouncing off the windows every couple of minutes!

My mate didnt give a f**k, so if it hadnt been for me, we could have been dealing with a fully fledged fucking wasps bike in our office!