Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who ask questions while you are answering the first or second one and not even listening to your replies.

Two examples my brothers bird and some bloke at work

"how was your trip abroad"

Yeah it was great there was so much to..............

"were it hot?"

roasting most days it was..........

"my brothers been there and he said it's a nice place to go "

"yeah it is i'd recom......."

"how was the food?"

Edited by red23

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

YouTube no longer showing the number of 'dislike' votes, yet still showing the number of likes to make the publishers of shite videos feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

There's a chrome extension that adds it back. 

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/return-youtube-dislike/gebbhagfogifgggkldgodflihgfeippi

There might be other ones depending on your browser.

Edit: wrong link

Edited by ManBearPig

8 hours ago, red23 said:

People who ask questions while you are answering the first or second one and not even listening to your replies.

Two examples my brothers bird and some bloke at work

"how was your trip abroad"

Yeah it was great there was so much to..............

"were it hot?"

roasting most days it was..........

"my brothers been there and he said it's a nice place to go "

"yeah it is i'd recom......."

"how was the food?"

Was it Colombia?

14 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

I remember that system, although I don't think we were sophisticated enough to have plastic letters, I think you just kept your eye on who was in there when you arrived and when the last one went in it was your turn,

As you say, it seemed to work well enough but there is obviously a massive flaw in it that we're not spotting otherwise it wouldn't have been changed to the highly efficient and popular system we now have,

We get a wee ticket (speak to the nurse) and join the queue. Sometimes you can wait for hours, depending on your symptoms you gave the nurse. Sometimes your in and out depending on the queue and time of the day.......ie don't go at 08:00 it's heaving of auld duffers like yourself.😉

Not been home the last two days, but left very simple instructions for my DPD delivery. They have decided to take it back to the depot twice. Rearranged for tomorrow, and once they text me with the one hour window I'm seriously considering sitting at the open door to make sure they deliver it. It's my Christmas beers, so I very much want the parcel.

Amazon have managed to follow the instructions, came home to find deliveries from them in the designated safe place, so no idea why DPD have struggled so much.

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Not been home the last two days, but left very simple instructions for my DPD delivery. They have decided to take it back to the depot twice. Rearranged for tomorrow, and once they text me with the one hour window I'm seriously considering sitting at the open door to make sure they deliver it. It's my Christmas beers, so I very much want the parcel.

Amazon have managed to follow the instructions, came home to find deliveries from them in the designated safe place, so no idea why DPD have struggled so much.

5359409650_52b5b3cacc_z.jpg

6 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
8 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:
Android 12.  What a pile of ugly app-wrecking shite.
Don't mind things changing occasionally, but if I'm going to download a >1Gb update (wtf btw) then I'd like some form of improvement, not a regression.

You're starting to seem ever so angry these days!

F*** off.

Eta: also, doors saying 'automatic door' that don't open automatically.  Just encountered yet another of those (and no, there was no big button).

Edited by Hedgecutter