Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 13/12/2021 at 17:07, Big Rider said:

Used to fly a lot and I'm pissing myself laughing as you've summed up the shiteness of the whole flying experience due to the other arseholes you fly with.

The diddies who jump out their seats immediately on touchdown to grab their hand luggage out of the lockers only to stand in the middle of the plane for ages deserved a special mention. 

The ones who seem surprised you have to remove any items before going through security, despite passing the signs advising this, and watching people in the queue in front of them doing it, also need a kicking.

Better are the diddies that stand up, and as the aisle is literally full around them already stand at their seat, even if it a window seat.

Had a delay at gate and once sat in my window seat relaxed for about 10mins as the mouthbreather in the row in front was stood with his head at what could only have been a painfully sore angle as he had to stand at his seat to get off rather than sit and wait.

Think he exited the plane about 45 seconds before more for all his efforts to permanently damage his spine.

Edited by MEADOWXI

23 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Heard of the lion manure thing as well, don't know how easy it is to acquire though.

Plenty of it at Blair Drummond. Take a carrier bag and wee shovel into their enclosure and help yourself. Let us all know how you get on.

Just now, microdave said:

Plenty of it at Blair Drummond. Take a carrier bag and wee shovel into their enclosure and help yourself. Let us all know how you get on.

Don't need any, got a pair of 'guard cats' that protect my garden.

Thank you.

The amount of single use plastics in COVID testing kits is obscene. Instead of cronies of the govt raking in hundreds of millions in profits getting contracts to supply these things the govt should be insisting on eithical packaging and buying straight from the manufacturers. 

Elephant piss. There was an elephant that walked pasted my house (with owner). It did a massive pishe on the dirt road. Never seen my cats for days, they fucked off.  However, the dogs loved it and would rolls about in it. Manky b*****ds.

10 hours ago, BigBo10 said:

Keep it indoors? I neither know nor care how you would do it I just know this can be done and keeping them in is what people are told to do.

No it can't be done, and also keeping an outside cat indoors is cruelty.

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Non-relatives referring to their parents as simply 'mum' or 'dad', as opposed to them saying "my mum" or "my dad".

I've posted about this before and it really, really fucking annoys me. To the point if they are referring to bad news I even lose a bit of sympathy for them. 

10 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Non-relatives referring to their parents as simply 'mum' or 'dad', as opposed to them saying "my mum" or "my dad".

Where does this stand in relation to parents telling their kids to call their (the parents') friends "uncle" or "auntie"?

1 minute ago, scottsdad said:

Where does this stand in relation to parents telling their kids to call their (the parents') friends "uncle" or "auntie"?

Much worse on count of them still saying it as adults...  unless grown adults still refer to their mum's friends as "auntie..." which would be serious OFTW territory.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Sports Personality of the Year

Literally the least important thing in the world. f**k off.

Few years time it'll not even exist as the BBC won't be able to afford to cover sport. Certainly none that anybody has heard of anyway. 

8 hours ago, scottsdad said:

I believe this gets very confusing in Fifer households even with just close family.