Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

7 minutes ago, Left Back said:

I wanted to watch Ted II straight after Ted.  Mrs. B said one was enough and her dad might want to watch something else.

They’re watching white house fucking down.  It was 40 minutes in when they switched it on.

Could be worse, could have been Call the Midwife, then Eastenders

2 hours ago, red23 said:

people who want to watch TV on xmas day, sad existence. 

For some of us it represents an ideal opportunity to get my da to stop talking about indy/anti-christian persecution/wokeness or an overly detailed trip to a bakers he had once and what he had (after conferring with my mum to confirm details as I prepare to stab myself through the eye) and fall the f**k asleep for a bit.

Bliss.

6 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

The noise of somebody rummaging around a poly bag, especially in the dark, whilst you're lying in bed.

Years ago I had this. I thought it was one of the kids sleepwalking (my daughter does this regularly). Switched on the light and there was a mouse running about on my bedroom floor. 

A week later I had poisoned him and all his friends and family, so a happy ending at least.