Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

8 hours ago, kingjoey said:

You were bloody lucky. I was just left outside by my dad with bugger all.

882103269_The_Four_Yorkshiremen_2014_(crop).thumb.jpg.5d9f42cab2e8a2486021da8a61a1b85c.jpg

You 'ad it lucky. We got left outside t'pub in freezing cold snow and we 'ad to buy dad's round out of our own pocket money that we earned down pit. 

7 hours ago, The Moonster said:

It calls itself a mews bar, whatever the f**k that is. 

You're right they should, all the Tories like you can stay in your faux middle class pubs and leave us and the dugs to it.

I've never seen a dug in any self-respecting pub in Greater Greenock, which is quite the opposite of 'faux middle class' in just about every way. There's no scabby greyhounds getting faithfully let into the Broomhill Tavern or The Star, that's for sure. 

Dugs in pubs are a bucolic trait of the countryside that hipster losers are only now introducing to urban settings. This should be dealt with by a truncheon to the face. 

A couple of years ago my mate who emigrated to Australia came home for a visit.

We all agreed to meet in Phillies in shawlands.

We had a table booked, the four school friends who still stayed in Scotland eagerly awaiting the arrival of our now  antipodean mate.

It was a beautiful bright, sunny summer evening so when you enter the restaurant your eyes take a wee bit of adjustment.

In walks Darren rushes forward to meet the boys but fails to see the dog lying on the floor at a nearby table.

Next thing there is a blood curdling yelp fae the dog as he stands on it's tail a cry of what the f*ck from Darren and glowers of hatred from the hipster dog owners towards our table absolutely howling at the scene.

If your going to bring your dog to a restaurant stick it under the table without fear of it being stood on.

11 minutes ago, Oystercatcher said:

A couple of years ago my mate who emigrated to Australia came home for a visit.

We all agreed to meet in Phillies in shawlands.

We had a table booked, the four school friends who still stayed in Scotland eagerly awaiting the arrival of our now  antipodean mate.

It was a beautiful bright, sunny summer evening so when you enter the restaurant your eyes take a wee bit of adjustment.

In walks Darren rushes forward to meet the boys but fails to see the dog lying on the floor at a nearby table.

Next thing there is a blood curdling yelp fae the dog as he stands on it's tail a cry of what the f*ck from Darren and glowers of hatred from the hipster dog owners towards our table absolutely howling at the scene.

If your going to bring your dog to a restaurant stick it under the table without fear of it being stood on.

Phillies isn’t a restaurant

26 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:

I inadvertently walked into a dog friendly bar in Bamburgh (or near there) and folk were sitting eating. Sat down and the table and chairs were riddled with dog hair. Fucking minging. I made my excuses for the wife shedding and left after 4 pints

FTFY

I was bitten by a cocker spaniel in a pub. I was clearing some glasses (I worked there) and it lunged at me. It was just a wee nip on my shin but enough to break the skin. Apparently it was my fault for scaring the poor wee thing and not the owners for failing to keep the savage beast under control. 

I was oot at a bar near my new flat while it was table service (mad how quick we got back to it) and folk with a dug sat at a table of 4 to my left, the dug was ootside the table to my side and the manky thing was sniffing about my legs and licked my shoes and a total pain, didn't bark but. 

When I get my cat I'm gonna start taking them out to the pub. 

I was bitten by a cocker spaniel in a pub. I was clearing some glasses (I worked there) and it lunged at me. It was just a wee nip on my shin but enough to break the skin. Apparently it was my fault for scaring the poor wee thing and not the owners for failing to keep the savage beast under control. 
"Cocker Spaniel"
"Savage beast"

How small are you,@microdave?

fea6a56c719926ef36494cb8497de3dd.jpg
I’m bringing her with me on Saturday