Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had almost a perfect day yesterday. Have a few days off. Used my Scotrail Club 50 card for a £15.00 return Aberdeen-Inverness-Lyle of Lochalsh. when in the Kyle had time to walk to across the Skye bridge to Kylealkin for lunch. Stunning weather all day, amazing views and scenery.

On 4th train of day and almost back to Aberdeen. And ignorant chunt gets on at Elgin and sits across at next 4 seats. Although a grown man in his 40s proceeds to 'sneakily' use vape just after guard passes, then gets his feet up on the seats opposite him. Unfortunately probably big enough to batter me, and looked the type, sat with feet up and sneakily vaping till got off at Inverurie. World full of arseholes

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I love it. Grown men getting all excited because X have Y in between Christmas and New Year. They talk about it like it's the birth of their first child then when it comes they shite out of going because of the time of year.

M8, it was just 18 months ago that practically everyone in the country was banned from attending football matches between Christmas/New Year and the immediate aftermath because of the Scottish Government's ridiculous puritanism in action. So give us a break with this 'lol imagine having a pasttime' take for now please. 

Live football is not something that we should take for granted. 

6 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Had almost a perfect day yesterday. Have a few days off. Used my Scotrail Club 50 card for a £15.00 return Aberdeen-Inverness-Lyle of Lochalsh. when in the Kyle had time to walk to across the Skye bridge to Kylealkin for lunch. Stunning weather all day, amazing views and scenery.

The Kyle line is the best in Scotland. 

8 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

n. And ignorant chunt gets on at Elgin and sits across at next 4 seats. Although a grown man in his 40s proceeds to 'sneakily' use vape just after guard passes, then gets his feet up on the seats opposite him. Unfortunately probably big enough to batter me, and looked the type, sat with feet up and sneakily vaping till got off at Inverurie. World full of arseholes

Must have been from Inverurie. You would never find anyone from Elgin being that much of an arsehole. 

7 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I love it. Grown men getting all excited because X have Y in between Christmas and New Year. They talk about it like it's the birth of their first child then when it comes they shite out of going because of the time of year.

Festive period games are cracking though. A boxing day home fixture is one of the best things about the football season.*

*I'll edit this if we get horsed on the 26th.

31 minutes ago, velo army said:

Festive period games are cracking though. A boxing day home fixture is one of the best things about the football season.*

Absolutely. I was more getting at the guys who, yearly, get all giddy and book themselves on busses etc 5 months early then bottle it nearer the time.

7 hours ago, virginton said:

M8, it was just 18 months ago that practically everyone in the country was banned from attending football matches between Christmas/New Year and the immediate aftermath because of the Scottish Government's ridiculous puritanism in action. So give us a break with this 'lol imagine having a pasttime' take for now please. 

Live football is not something that we should take for granted. 

amen

3 hours ago, velo army said:

New Years Day games back in the day were great. 

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells..." 

Folk out for the count horizontal on the terracing. 

Watching a (pretty shite) film with a lengthy interior shot during a car journey, and the car windows were absolutely filthy.

That's not the only thing annoying about it, but I'm surprisingly pissed off by the lack of basic effort.

19 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Watching a (pretty shite) film with a lengthy interior shot during a car journey, and the car windows were absolutely filthy.

That's not the only thing annoying about it, but I'm surprisingly pissed off by the lack of basic effort.

Camera obscureder. 

53 minutes ago, BTFD said:

image.png.e8870484c1d83c5510fe90ef67bc2162.png

7 hours ago, BTFD said:

I get annoyed at the regular occurrence of cars in tv and films being absolutely immaculate. It’s like everyone valets their car before each drive.

4 hours ago, mathematics said:

I get annoyed at the regular occurrence of cars in tv and films being absolutely immaculate. It’s like everyone valets their car before each drive.

This was pretty nasty, and the rest of the car had the just-valeted look.

As implied above, it was like a half-hearted attempt to clean up after a window bukkake party (if such a thing exists; I wouldn't know).

33 minutes ago, BTFD said:

As implied above, it was like a half-hearted attempt to clean up after a window bukkake party (if such a thing exists; I wouldn't know).

Mick McCarthy Stares at Camera and Smiles | Gifrific

Edited by Jacksgranda

47 minutes ago, BTFD said:

Why did the word "smeared" rather than "filthy" come to mind!?!