Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On 06/06/2023 at 19:47, Newbornbairn said:

(Phone won't let me delete the quote, sorry for the false alarm NBB).

Bought a kebab there and the lad in the shop was really busy with deliveroo orders. He gives me the kebab IKEA style. The chicken in a tub, the salad in a tub and the fucking pitta separate.

You need a cutthroat razor to open a pitta without messing it up, which I ended up doing. An utter mess.

28 minutes ago, velo army said:

Bought a kebab there and the lad in the shop was really busy with deliveroo orders. He gives me the kebab IKEA style. The chicken in a tub, the salad in a tub and the fucking pitta separate.

You need a cutthroat razor to open a pitta without messing it up, which I ended up doing. An utter mess.

Try backing out, and hitting the comment box again…it should reload the quote but offer to clear the editor?

Just went through a McDonalds drive through and they gave me my food then asked me to park up and wait for my juice, 10 minute wait for juice.

19 hours ago, velo army said:

Unacceptable. Petrol, lighter.

It's the only reasonable recourse.

16 minutes ago, Central Belt Caley said:

When the forum goes down for maintenance and I have to find other ways to pass the time at work 

I injured myself at work working yesterday instead of passing the time on the forum, so I fully agree and I can add that P&B is a much safer option.

Luckily I'm on a day off today so I can't injure myself at work and have plenty of time to spend reading the no risk P&B.

7 minutes ago, Newbornbairn said:

Train to Sheffield, FFS. Poverty wagons stuffed full of noisy c***s, smelly c***s, fat c***s eating stinking fast food, screaming bairns and shrieking mums - never again.

That’ll teach you to go to Sheffield!

3 minutes ago, TxRover said:

That’ll teach you to go to Sheffield!

Greenest city in Europe, I'll have you know. It also used to have the 'Hole int' Road' - essentially a roundabout with the centre dug out and underpasses down to it, which had a fishtank in one wall.

d6e7bc44feb1613d041d5385e5745b10_XL.thumb.jpg.cd1051a201ebca382e5c87a1b1510d19.jpg

22 minutes ago, EvilScotsman said:

Greenest city in Europe, I'll have you know. It also used to have the 'Hole int' Road' - essentially a roundabout with the centre dug out and underpasses down to it, which had a fishtank in one wall.

d6e7bc44feb1613d041d5385e5745b10_XL.thumb.jpg.cd1051a201ebca382e5c87a1b1510d19.jpg

How was that ever passed as safe? :lol: