Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I really really hate gardening

I was using the strimmer this afternoon and a bit of the cord broke off and hit me on my face leaving me with a nasty cut

the last time i worked in the garden, i managed to cut trough two extension cabels in a row :o:ph34r:

no wonder my father was a wee bit angry with me :rolleyes:

Damn Sunday night insomnia. Plus The Gray Ghost is feeling strangely maudlin tonight, which is not helping. :(

Insomnia? It's only 0:55 when you posted that!

You dunno the half of insomnia if you think thats bad! ;)

Insomnia? It's only 0:55 when you posted that!

You dunno the half of insomnia if you think thats bad! ;)

Ach, The Gray Ghost knows well of the demon insomnia. The Gray Ghost knew that would be the start of a long night.

Hah! Who's laughing now*!

*Actually, on reflection, neither of us. :(

Indeed :(

Im absolutely hammered, and have been for 3 hours or so, but still cant sleep! I've tried everything this week to sleep, and it simply isn't possible!"

Even if I get up at 9AM after 3/4 hours sleep I cant sleep again till 4/5AM!

Indeed :(

Im absolutely hammered, and have been for 3 hours or so, but still cant sleep! I've tried everything this week to sleep, and it simply isn't possible!"

Even if I get up at 9AM after 3/4 hours sleep I cant sleep again till 4/5AM!

You have to train yourself back into it young padwan. This is Sunday night, it doesnt count, but The Gray Ghost has gradually trained himself back into a sleep pattern, aiming to get up just a little bit earlier each day.

However, all bets are off for Sunday night insomnia. :(

Ticketmaster's apparent credit card only payment option.

Where's the fucking option then you robbing c***s?

I may be wrong (and I'm sure you lot will be quick to confirm if I am :rolleyes: ) but I believe there's a ticketmaster facility in the St.Enoch shopping centre where you can turn up in person and do the old fashioned thing by handing over some cash for your tickets! ;)

I got my Wedding Present gig briefs that way a couple of years ago as I have no credit card either! :)

I may be wrong (and I'm sure you lot will be quick to confirm if I am :rolleyes: ) but I believe there's a ticketmaster facility in the St.Enoch shopping centre where you can turn up in person and do the old fashioned thing by handing over some cash for your tickets! ;)

I got my Wedding Present gig briefs that way a couple of years ago as I have no credit card either! :)

I should point out its tickets for T in the Park 2009.

Its not an ideal commute, also with the queueing system the chances of getting a ticket are reduced signifiicantly.

I had a ticket available by 12:03 too. <_<