Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Put in my complaint. 

Acceptable forms of address:

Utility bills

HMRC letter

Bank statement(!)

"Parental address"

This chat function for complaints is utter gash.

5 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve the delights of Musselburgh sports centre this weekend but going to Nairn games next week.

Just keep out of Staggs, it doesn't need the patronage of ruffians like you

3 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

McDonalds straws :angry:

A soggy mess in 30 seconds. 

Not fit for purpose. 

Nipped in for a drink when I was in Berlin last week and was pleasantly surprised by what I was given. 

Screenshot_20240810-002704.thumb.png.7c67baa7be6458c49c885d5323cbfec6.png

Far better than those shitey straws (and straws in general tbh). No idea why these aren't in every McDonalds across the world.

5 hours ago, MazzyStar said:

This new coke ad that covers about 1/4 of the page. P&b is almost unusable at times because of ads. 

Petty Things etc etc experienced by Gold Members thread for this pish. 

On 08/08/2024 at 23:01, Spyro said:

Don't get me started on them! Trying to get my 14 year old her one sorted as the original went to an old address...

I emailed them about mine and they got it done quicker than the rest of her pals who got one through the school. I was a bit cheeky by pressing the point to be fair but the actual humans were good. I think my original email included "She also does not have any biometric identification card on account of her being 12."
YoungScot at northlan.gov.uk was the address I sent off too... actually might not help if you're in a different council lol.

PS : Spyro was the first game I had for the PS1 and I still love the wee purple guy. 12yr olds trying to complete it now.

17 minutes ago, AnderooMFC said:

I emailed them about mine and they got it done quicker than the rest of her pals who got one through the school. I was a bit cheeky by pressing the point to be fair but the actual humans were good. I think my original email included "She also does not have any biometric identification card on account of her being 12."
YoungScot at northlan.gov.uk was the address I sent off too... actually might not help if you're in a different council lol.

PS : Spyro was the first game I had for the PS1 and I still love the wee purple guy. 12yr olds trying to complete it now.

Legend! That email is my next move. Think the problem is because she has moved from a different council area and the address took a while to get updated, probably my fault when they both moved here with me. 

I will wait until I get I get a reply then get an email sent to North Lan. My oldest managed it through school and just told me she had to go down that route as well for her's.

Must admit, I never played the game much. The name came from a daft nickname when I was younger, it's my missus favourite game though so brought it back for here! He's a great lead character and I do love the pic tbh

15 hours ago, TxRover said:

That statement alone is not indicative of a requirement to prove an address for the child. The sentence is constructed poorly, and could be interpreted several ways. Add to that that the specified requirements for opening a Child’s account, if you are NOT a current RBS account holder, do not explicitly require proof of child’s address, and it can easily be read to require the adults address and either a statement the child lives with you or it may presume that.

image.jpeg.50fa731f98560b571f02a9d0e1e6d258.jpeg

11 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’ve the delights of Musselburgh sports centre this weekend

Thank f**k I've went away for the weekend.

53 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Do you live at the Sports Centre? 

No, but it's only 5 minutes down the road, far too close to the mushroom eating deviant.

1.) Smug b*****ds who pay for Platinum Membership, we get it, you don't get ads. I'm affluent but I'll keep my £1 per month thank you very much.

2.) The ongoing bank account saga 

8 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

1.) Smug b*****ds who pay for Platinum Membership, we get it, you don't get ads. I'm affluent but I'll keep my £1 per month thank you very much.

2.) The ongoing bank account saga 

My money is on @scottsdadhaving f**ked up somehow.

I will now retire to the Platty Club to discuss further with the Pie and Bovril glitterati.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson