Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Did she twist your arm to make you go to the pub? I'd say it was your own fault for drinking so much. :P

I was drinking oints on Sat afternoon before the football,and my head was hurtting the next day. :( That's what i get for drinking pints instead of bacardi & coke. :rolleyes:

She said if I didn't go to the pub and drink too much she'd batter a small starving African child. It was all about protecting the weak.

I've spent 15 of the last 24 months living alone. It definitely gets lonely- my spending/amount of trips to the pub increases a lot when I'm on my own (thus sick days go up as well!). Most of this time I've spent single too.

That's my life now, that is! :(

Call me cynical, but long distance relationships are doomed to failure unless you're both 100% committed to making it work. If your ex really wanted to make it work out she'd have been more helpful when you asked her where you should be. And secondly, if you're going to be a medical student you will have neither time nor money to travel and see her anyway. Sounds harsh perhaps, but in the long run its probably better to end it quickly now than drag it out!

Edited by Uncle Psychosis

I have become a mad scientist. :(

Had to give a quick informal presentation to some of the lecturers and post grads, and I realised, as I gave a talk using terminology that nobody had heard of, that I sounded like a madman. Then, I realised in horror that when I defined my terms, I did it in a really over excited fast voice, with liberal use of hand effects and imaginary objects, that left others bewildered and slightly scared. I was only one small step away from rrrrrr ri right aw-away mr mr Tracy. :(

I might add that while I was giving this talk, I was also dashingly outfitted in a loose white shirt, and with my hair tied back in a pony tail, so I looked a bit like Guybrush when I gave said presentation. Yarr!

Edited by Xbass Threepwood

Awwww get well soon :D

Thanks, Ruairidh is too tiny for any medicine so the wee soul just has to suffer through it. He's being so good though, not complaining and just sleeping it off. He's only taking small feeds though.

Maybe it's coming up to your time of the month. I always get a sore back just before it.

'Gary' - 'Periods'.... :lol::lol::lol: Ooh, you're a bad girl! :lol:;)

My PTTGN - our office re-decoration. Everything is in boxes, I can't even find my VAT stamp, there's workmen all over the place and we're now stuck in our cells as there's nowhere esle to work from. I say 'work' but there's feck all I can really do! :angry:<_<:(

We've had a divert, due to 'smoke in the cockpit', from America which should have been going to Frankfurt. 148 disgruntled Yanks coming through the controls. I'd run back to Customs but they're off-loading all their bags as well! :(