Official P&b Cycling Thread

I currently have the altura night vision jacket. Is there much differences between both? And anyone fancy picking one up and posting if I want it lol

I don't know the difference mate as not familiar with the night vision jacket

however, I've just phoned the shop for you.

If you send them an e mail at leckiefalkirk@googlemail.com, you can buy one through Paypal and they'll mail it out to you

Alternatively, I'm sure if you gave cc details over the phone,or by e mail they'd accept this also

I got a black and a blue as already have a red Endura.

if I were you, I'd opt for the red if you do much at night

Cheers already have the red night vision one, Only really cycle at night coming home from work so i think i'll opt for the black I like the look of it. Again thanks for calling the shop for me dropped them an email now

Anyone used these or seen anyone using them to indicate their intentions?

http://gadgets.guardianoffers.co.uk/p-982-Indic8or-LED-Bicycle-Safety-Lights.html?INTCMP=mic_231557

As many drivers pay little heed to hand signals and don't indicate themselves as to where the f**k they're going anyway, I don't think they'd make much difference to be honest

To answer my own question, yes those jackets are for racing snakes. The label says "Close fitting waterproof jacket cut to fit in the riding position" but the good news is he's got them in XXL so I bought one. Good quality, I'll try mine's out later when I go out looking for Lexus cars to piss on.

To answer my own question, yes those jackets are for racing snakes. The label says "Close fitting waterproof jacket cut to fit in the riding position" but the good news is he's got them in XXL so I bought one. Good quality, I'll try mine's out later when I go out looking for Lexus cars to piss on.

Don't piss on. a Lexus , you'll increase it's value

Hmm - so many unworn and unwanted cycling jackets for sale on Ebay in the Falkirk area :unsure:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Altura-Varium-Waterproof-Cycling-Jacket-/151177727264?pt=UK_Cycling_Clothing&hash=item2332e50d20

Edited by NewBornBairn