Golfers Thread

Gaz

30 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I'd hope that there won't be any playground spats carried over into tonights celebrations and that the Yanks will share a few beers.

Bethpage is going to be very interesting and I just received an e-mail from some travel outfit offering me an RC 2025 package. 😬

How much? 

6 minutes ago, dave_binos said:

How much? 

4 nights’ B&B at The Lexington Hotel, Manhattan
 Ryder Cup Train Transportation (Short walk to Grand Central Station)
 Grounds Ticket – Season Pass
 On-site Tournaments Team

From £4,999.

https://www.golfbreaks.com/en-gb/tournaments/the-ryder-cup/

Edited by Florentine_Pogen

2 hours ago, doulikefish said:

After all of that...5 points clear at the start of the day 5 points clear at the end 

Indeed. McGinley’s endless babbling very early on that it was all over and only a matter of what the winning margin would be looked very dodgy for about 90 minutes or so. I don’t think the projected score got to worse than 15- 13 (could be wrong on that) but it certainly looked iffy for a spell. 

I’d love to know what the party situation is for the Euro lads tonight. I’d imagine there is some sort of formal dinner followed by every one of them getting bevied right up. Hopefully we’ll see some insta stories of big Jon Rahm hoisting a wrecked Bobby Mac over his head on some Italian dancefloor.

14 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’d love to know what the party situation is for the Euro lads tonight. I’d imagine there is some sort of formal dinner followed by every one of them getting bevied right up. Hopefully we’ll see some insta stories of big Jon Rahm hoisting a wrecked Bobby Mac over his head on some Italian dancefloor.

Patrick Cantlay sat in the corner with his face tripping him like the wee Gareth Keenan sort he is

19 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I believe it's a bus party

https://twitter.com/DPWorldTour/status/1708554142459801895?t=tWyjDGd7iQilYbMs1xXF9w&s=19

10 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

There's nothing like top level team sports to make me feel a bit sad that i don't have anything that can give me the sheer elation you see they boys living through....