Golfers Thread

Gaz

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Away to play the New Course at the Scandinavian. Not saying this place looks tough, but there’re defibrillators on four separate holes emoji23.png

Quality set up, and some wee goodies, including a guest badge with our names engraved. Course photos to follow if I can manage to take pictures through the tears

IMG_9920.jpg
IMG_9919.jpg

Looks good, and so does the beer. Enjoy. 

12 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Workmate is having a barney with American Golf. He was in and got fitted for a set of irons a while back, ordered a set of Pings, and was told 6-8 weeks for delivery. Phoned on Tuesday which was 10 weeks to the day that they were ordered, to be told it would now be mid November. He kicked up a stink as it was fairly obvious that they weren't bothering their arse to tell him about the delay. He has told them to forget it and has asked for his money back, as his fear now is that they just fob him off with a set off the shelf just to get his money off him.

I’m having this exact same problem right now. Ordered Ping driver and wood mid June and was told 4-6 weeks. Latest delivery estimate is 16th September which is 13 weeks after order. 

Just watched the last few holes there. Cantlay and Rahm threatening to turn it into a 2 horse race. 
Yep, going to be tough for anybody to come from that far back, about 2/3rds of the field have no chance already, including most of the feckless cants from my fantasy team.