Golfers Thread

Gaz

7 minutes ago, Proposition Joe said:

Well played Paddy, don't think there'll be many on the European team wanting to take him on.

Based on what we saw tonight Cantlay and DeChambeau would be a brilliant pairing in the 4 ball format.

Be very surprised if DeChambeau features in the alternate shot foursomes.

Well played Paddy, don't think there'll be many on the European team wanting to take him on.
Nope, you wouldn't want to play someone putting like that under pressure.

Bryson is the opposite, he hit some really flaky putts this week, even the one for a 59 on Friday was a poor effort

Once again he flung the toys out the pram and refused to speak to the media, might have had something to do with a little incident with a spectator on the way to the clubhouse.

2 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Nope, you wouldn't want to play someone putting like that under pressure.

Bryson is the opposite, he hit some really flaky putts this week, even the one for a 59 on Friday was a poor effort

Once again he flung the toys out the pram and refused to speak to the media, might have had something to do with a little incident with a spectator on the way to the clubhouse.

Good article. 

If I was Ryder Cup captain, I’d want Poulter against Bryson every time. He’d be under his skin before they walked off the putting green to head to the first tee, and would be smart enough to play his own game against him rather than trying to monster it out there.

I’d also want Rory nowhere near him all week.