Golfers Thread

Gaz

On 22/09/2021 at 19:16, Lex said:

What happened to the poster Davies Love big golf events preview threads on here? They were some of the best posts I’ve ever read :(

I was actually thinking that myself the other day. He always put a bit of time and effort into his preview posts that would teach you a thing or two about the course or the competition. I hope all is well with him, does anyone know him personally to confirm all is good? I think he was a St Johnstone supporter, and there’s not many of them about, so chances are someone knows him. 

10 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

I was actually thinking that myself the other day. He always put a bit of time and effort into his preview posts that would teach you a thing or two about the course or the competition. I hope all is well with him, does anyone know him personally to confirm all is good? I think he was a St Johnstone supporter, and there’s not many of them about, so chances are someone knows him. 

He actually works for one of the golf magazines nowadays so doesn't post his stuff on here you can follow him on twitter

@KieranClarkGolf 

Busy with his day job I think, he did mention it a couple of times when posting previews.

If you are on Twitter this is one of his.