What Are You Drinking ?

A couple of flights at Shilling Brewing Company in Glasgow this afternoon.

First one is four of their own beers, Deckchair, Glasgow Red, Talus In Chains and Beltane.

Second one is guest beers, Polly's In Green, Epochal Barrells The Sky Is An Immortal Tent, Farm Yard and Loch Lomond Flowers in the Pouring Rain and Brew York Obi Wan Cannoli.

8 great beers, only £20 spent. Superb stuff.

20240510_160511.jpg

20240510_170923.jpg

Been a while since I've been in there, good to see it's still serving up a good selection. 

Anyway, a cask pint of Lomond's Boonnie and Blonde tonight at Jaw Brewery's place in Milngavie in the evening sunshine. Very nice but takes a bit of getting used to it not being chilled. 

20240510_200957.jpg

On 10/05/2024 at 02:12, Bairnardo said:

I tried that Forged stout lastnight. Its shit. 

Eh. I didn't mind it. Bit roastier and sweeter than Guinness. Saying that, I got it for $4 the 4-pack when the supermarket across the street were clearing out all their Paddy's Day shite; I wouldn't be in a rush to full whip for it. Five and a half oota ten. 

50 minutes ago, Eednud said:

What’s that stuff in the middle?

Vault City Blue Stoopid. Pina Colada Sour, it was genuinely superb. The others are Verdant Pale, lovely and Vault City Maple Carrot cake, outstanding. We were meeting friends from Grangemouth who live in Edinburgh and had Leffe Blond, Vocation Love and Hate, Shiraz and G&T. Great day out.

1 minute ago, Derry Alli said:

Staggeringly stoopid. It is indeed, fucking tremendous.

Aye. Myself and Mrs. cT both loved it, cracking "wee" pub as well.

20240512_165322.thumb.jpg.9b11cbf5cd82aee34675eebd24abac05.jpg

Red wine

Filling in time in Benidorm waiting for my flight home. This is about my 8th or 9th. Very nice anyway. Dunno what it is. Vinotintoporfavor I think, not sure what year.