What Are You Drinking ?

The Roggenbier mentioned earlier. No head but it's actually quite highly carbonated. Probably a grain related issue with the head. Not to worry.

Still probably needs a couple more weeks in the bottle tbh, flavours still just a tiny wee bit raw but shaping up to be a nice enough beer. IMG-20200717-WA0011.jpeg

The Roggenbier mentioned earlier. No head but it's actually quite highly carbonated. Probably a grain related issue with the head. Not to worry.

Still probably needs a couple more weeks in the bottle tbh, flavours still just a tiny wee bit raw but shaping up to be a nice enough beer. IMG-20200717-WA0011.thumb.jpeg.4ab191a6b64778f1b511a3acc8ece9f8.jpeg
How have you done that with the glass?Always knew you were some kind of wizard!

Ice cold pint of Jupiler from the Perfect Draft machine. This machine is the best purchase I have ever made, incredible!

IMG_7426.thumb.jpg.975d536d5c1bcbcc93258ca0c3827e2f.jpgIMG_7425.thumb.jpg.d010bd676d68e60d1eda329fb936891b.jpg

I went for the Sub, kinda regretting it after seeing the range on the PD but if I bought one so soon after a sub I think my missus might kill me.

Went a bit wanky tonight with 2 x wee Brewdog 4packs (Punk and Clockwork Orange) along with a couple of JD and Cokes. 

Alright for a wee change, but by f**k I'm thoroughly looking forward to a day out on the good old vitamin T tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, 'WellDel said:

Alright for a wee change, but by f**k I'm thoroughly looking forward to a day out on the good old vitamin T tomorrow. 

f**k the resT and drink the besT, have a good day 

22 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

I'm jonesing for some Anchor Porter. Haven't had it in months.

Does anyone know if any of the main supermarkets or M&S stock it?

I had a look around Sainsbury's, Tesco and M&S but I couldn't find any Anchor Porter.

I picked up a few cans of Salted Caramel Porter in Markies along with a variety of lagers and IPAs. 

20200718_171523.thumb.jpg.3987dcf674457f2c0babef19344b4159.jpg

It's not bad, although I can't detect any salted caramel flavour. As porters go it's alright, though I have had much better.

I also picked up an Indiana Jones box set for £4 in Cex. Tonight I'm having an Indy binge while getting slowly sozzled. 

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

42 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

My first pub pint in 4 months was mighty fine in the Ayrshire sunshine last night even if it was just a Coast to Coast.20200718_164456.jpeg

Good start beer wise, the table is howling though.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson