What Are You Drinking ?

28 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
32 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:
Not drinking yet but will do soon.
FC26BFFE-424B-4175-8074-50263403C160.thumb.jpeg.6df5ef83b73f3c91821f7c854f32d03e.jpeg

Rabs let himself down there tbh but no surprise to see him abandoning his big team.

Done himself proud you tit, that’s his home town team brew. 

You know Rab through work or something? Good guy. Except for his big team obviously. 

9 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Done himself proud you tit, that’s his home town team brew. 

You know Rab through work or something? Good guy. Except for his big team obviously. 

Worked with him a long time ago. Probably been nearly ten years since I worked with him. 

40 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Worked with him a long time ago. Probably been nearly ten years since I worked with him. 

Top bloke is Rab. Still occasionally see him (usually trying to keep pace with his kids) when I’m over at my folks. Stays along the street from them.

ETA: You’ll need to let me sample one of your home brews sometime. Minus the rat poison the dregs will probably request you add to it obviously.

Edited by 8MileBU

24 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Top bloke is Rab. Still occasionally see him (usually trying to keep pace with his kids) when I’m over at my folks. Stays along the street from them.

ETA: You’ll need to let me sample one of your home brews sometime. Minus the rat poison the dregs will probably request you add to it obviously.

Iv been known to send them about, including to a couple of P&B regulars already. Il keep you in mind next time I'm packaging them up. 

Only 7.5%, so I'd maybe debate it being a double, but it's a very decent IPA from Williams Brothers 
20201211_192957.thumb.jpg.c1e67414b9675b6bdcd12ed8a59f9434.jpg
Will have to seek that out, since I havent seen it and everything they do is good.

Anyway... Check the colour of that fucker. Barely matters what it tastes like.

20201211_200415.jpeg

Goose Island IPA tonight, very decent. Got 6 litre keg, but like all IPA's I will need to break it up throughout the night with a couple of lagers (Peroni), a bit too full on to just drink pint after pint. 

Seeing @Bairnardo's excellent looking home brew efforts, I'm definitely going to make the effort to get back into this. My kit has been lying dormant for a couple of years, time it was dusted down and put to use again. 

4 minutes ago, Bold Rover said:

Who sells this, Craig, please?

I got it from the Wee Beer Shop in Glasgow. Williams Brothers sell it on their website and sent it out to most of the independent bottle shops as far as I'm aware. 

It got better as I drank it as well, another quality beer from them.