What Are You Drinking ?

15 hours ago, philpy said:

Local shop selling this for £1.19 a bottle. Very nice, will buy more on payday. 

abk-hell-500ml.png

They had this stuff on tap in the Rhoderick Dhu last December and I had 4 pints of it after having 3 bottles of generic lager in a different pub. Ended up blootered unexpectedly, ordered a pizza and fell asleep on the train meaning I had to walk 3 miles up the road. The takeaway kept phoning me to ask when I would be in and I was slurring telling them I'd been visiting an elderly relative.

In conclusion, great beer but it deserves respect.

On 12/12/2020 at 20:42, Bairnardo said:

Franziskaner weissbier now. Really fucking good tbh. Not had this one before, but in terms of the names of the genre, it joins Weihenstephaner in kicking Erdinger around the place. Lovely thick mouthfeel and just the right amount of banana flavour. Got a weissbier cooking atm and if its anywhere close to this il be over the moon.

Erdinger I think is lovely, but as far as Weißbiers go it is definitely "entry level"

Sampled these last night, having never previously tried any brewdog stuff.
They were all quite nice.
The Innis & Gunn was also rather nice, but the smell was very strange. Probably wouldn't buy again for that reason.
20201217_105356.thumb.jpg.e8063cf414e27acebf4a881736e1f610.jpg

all those brewdog beers are good