What Are You Drinking ?

25 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Yeah, it was pretty good! I have a habit of sticking to the bigger name brands but I was limited to what LIDL stocks so I thought I'd pick up a few things that I haven't had before. This was one of the better choices for sure.

You can't go wrong with Williams Brothers!

Couple of lovely pre-dinner cans of Ossian for me. Red wine with dinner, port with some cheese and then I'll see where it goes from there (probably fall asleep in front of the TV while watching a film with the family).
I did fall asleep briefly during the animated remake of The Grinch but followed up with this selection to get me through The Holiday. A few whiskies also, liking the Glenrothes 10yo I got from my mother in law. 20201227_014912.jpg

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Have you ever tried the Double Disco Forklift Truck? I agree that Disco Forklift is excellent, but have never been a fan of 'double' beers.

Tried it for the first time last week. It was nice enough but not a patch on the Disco Forklift. I had a crate of the stuff delivered at the start of last week, I'll need to stock up again.

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

I enjoyed it. I've always got a lot of time for Williams Brothers, they only do good beers

Been a Williams Bros fan since I first tasted their beers. Love going to Inn Deep as they have 5 of their basic beers, a couple of specials (often Joker DIPA) and always have one of my favourite Hefeweisse's, Maisel Weisse.