What Are You Drinking ?

Blueberry maple stout (Saugatuck brewery, Michigan). This could very easily have gone wrong but they have the balance spot on: pleasant blueberry smell and taste with enough maple to make it a sweet stout without being type 2 diabetes in a pint. 

On 25/12/2020 at 20:58, The Naitch said:

Disco Forklift Truck, Prosecco and pina coladas so far. Gotta fucking love Christmas emoji482.pngemoji319.png

Have you ever tried the Double Disco Forklift Truck? I agree that Disco Forklift is excellent, but have never been a fan of 'double' beers.

8 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Strongbow Dark Fruits. Rough as f**k.

I've recently got in to Strongbow Rose and it's tremense (a cross of tremendous and immense). It goes down much easier than other Strongbow stuff. It doesn't have that bitterness or tang either. It's genuinely great!

7 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

After loads of re wine past two days, back on Kolsch.

I know I only had a few when I was over, but I love Kolsch!

4 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Couple of lovely pre-dinner cans of Ossian for me. Red wine with dinner, port with some cheese and then I'll see where it goes from there (probably fall asleep in front of the TV while watching a film with the family).

Ossian is very nice. 

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Birds and the Bees "Golden Summer Ale" thinking back fondly to our own summer of near normality :)

Another great beer! Love that stuff.

16 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Have you ever tried the Double Disco Forklift Truck? I agree that Disco Forklift is excellent, but have never been a fan of 'double' beers.

I've recently got in to Strongbow Rose and it's tremense (a cross of tremendous and immense). It goes down much easier than other Strongbow stuff. It doesn't have that bitterness or tang either. It's genuinely great!

I know I only had a few when I was over, but I love Kolsch!

Ossian is very nice. 

Another great beer! Love that stuff.

Yeah, it was pretty good! I have a habit of sticking to the bigger name brands but I was limited to what LIDL stocks so I thought I'd pick up a few things that I haven't had before. This was one of the better choices for sure.