What Are You Drinking ?

It was going to be my last draught beer of the year but the lady behind the bar had to change kegs and run off a heap then she somehow poured a Canadian Club and ginger. Didn’t have the heart to tell her she’d stuffed up. It’s very refreshing. 

7F5BE77F-25A2-48AA-A393-9FEB42609491.jpeg

This is what it should have been. Roo Brew a mid strength (3.5%) generic type named for the local footy club, as used for Aussie Rules. The background is Lake Bonney and it’s 31.4C, thankfully the beer is a lot cooler and I think I’ll have another. 
Happy New Year when it comes wherever you are.

D99A32CA-A037-4B49-B87E-E46804F0BF72.jpeg

Asda own brand iced caramel latte... 2 hours to go before I head home for a week, I'll pop into Aldi when I get off the train and stock up on some beer for tonight so if anyone has any recommendations I'm all ears.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Asda own brand iced caramel latte... 2 hours to go before I head home for a week, I'll pop into Aldi when I get off the train and stock up on some beer for tonight so if anyone has any recommendations I'm all ears.

Aldi stocks Williams Brothers' beers. Get a selection of those - can't go wrong.

Quality stuff. Where did you find it over here? My local off license used to sell it but shut down a few years ago.

Barry's Premier Convy in Cathcart gets it in every few weeks. Never has much of it and I missed out last time. Worth following him on twitter to keep updated with the latest arrivals.

10 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I was hoping I would have my box for New Year but unfortunately I'll just have to make do with my stocks chilling in the garage.

I read that as "socks" at first. BRB, away to book an eye test ..