What Are You Drinking ?

12 minutes ago, Ylf said:

tesco have started stocking them from yesterday

Had a look in my 2 local Tesco as my son had said they were stocking them, but nothing. Might have to wait a wee bit, cheers.

21 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Around 13 years ago I bought Becks Blue by accident as I only saw how cheap it was in Victoria Wines. Wasn't until I got home that I realized my rookie mistake, absolutely disgusting stuff somehow even worse than regular Becks.

I tried a 0% radler Amstel in the Netherlands a couple of years ago which was really tasty, but I like sweet beers. 

I've always thought that Amstel missed a marketing trick with their 0% beers, they should call it Amstel Standing and get an Elton John lookalike to do the advert. 

15 hours ago, Ylf said:

IMG_1614973042.862035.jpgIMG_1614973067.002164.jpgIMG_1614973109.055451.jpg all tonight. very good

Look forward to the Jungle Trip. I guess Tesco have put them out early. Ive already tried the Huckaback by Salt, Morrisons stocks that. Quite a few of the new ones at Tesco are simply 440mls in 4 packs and already in Morrisons. 

The new beer from Vocation, surely the most progressive brewery in the UK just now.

Vocation x Pomona Island - Double Snowball Dessert Stout 11.4%

Starts off with a smell and taste of dark chocolate, then a hint of coconut and finishes with a flavour of strawberry jam, the jam is the lingering flavour, superb.

On 05/03/2021 at 12:34, Marshmallo said:

Iron brew sour from Vault City secured for tomorrow via the good lads at Phillies.

This is quite a decent drink but there is no way this sort of stuff can be classed as beer. It's a pre-mixed cocktail. 

INEDIt.thumb.jpg.08f6fb91d7fff84246a11e2e0e74996c.jpg

Fancied trying Estrella Damm Inedit after hearing a few folk rave about it recently. Got quite a unique taste but i'm enjoying it so far, although the cheapest i could find it was just under a fiver for a 750ml bottle with the average price being closer to the 6 quid mark, so i doubt it'll become by usual tipple. 

Edited by Fratelli

15 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

INEDIt.thumb.jpg.08f6fb91d7fff84246a11e2e0e74996c.jpg

Fancied trying Estrella Damm Inedit after hearing a few folk rave about it recently. Got quite a unique taste but i'm enjoying it so far, although the cheapest i could find it was just under a fiver for a 750ml bottle with the average price being closer to the 6 quid mark, so i doubt it'll become by usual tipple. 

I'm a big fan of Estrella but first I've seen that. Where did you get it from?