What Are You Drinking ?

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I thought I'd try this from Fierce seeing as it's Halloween. Don't think I'll be rushing out to buy more.68e5f5b8219d9d49de3a86a49a600f75.jpg

I don’t get the pumpkin spice thing at all. Americans put it into fucking *everything* this time of year from coffee to beer to breakfast cereal. Hopefully it doesn’t become a thing in Blighty because it’s really not very good. 

51 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I don't think skooshy cream would have saved it for me! Had a few mouthfuls and then down the sink it went - there's not many beers I've needed to do that with.

I had it on draft at the Fierce Bar in Manchester. I was about 5 in by that time and would've drank pish if they'd  gave me it.

Dundee folk, the shop that was the Co-op in Stobbie is now a Greens, and it has a 'Beer Cave' (their words).

Very decent selection there, including a variety of kegs. A pleasing development for those who enjoy some nice beer. Has a bakery counter too, right as you queue for the tills, the manipulative b*****ds! Thankfully I did not buy any baked goods (had not long had dinner), but I did pick up a few beers. Will definitely be back there to sample more of their selection.

20221101_185851.thumb.jpg.f255dc24bf350d00b42f0dac0102e705.jpg

Edited by DA Baracus