Eastenders....

Shabnam is sexy as f**k without the headgear on (and a bit of a goer too as it transpires).

Shabnam is a beautiful woman......you can tell even with her headscarf on.

Absolute headfcuk of a character though!

I said last night that it wasn't rape with Dean and Shabnam but I'm starting to doubt that now.

She says he doesn't remember/acknowledge it. Why would be blank it if it was consensual?

Shabnam is clearly a bit disturbed about sex, relationships and men in general. Why?

She's thrown herself back into religion. Possibly due to guilt over the baby but perhaps also because she's been through another traumatic experience too.

I'm really beginning to think he raped her, she feels responsible and eventually, it'll be her that gets a guilty verdict secured for Linda.

Edited by Mrs M

ETA: How fucking annoying is Dean's voice when he raises it? I remember bursting out laughing a couple months ago when he was crying and yelling for his Mum when Shirley fucked off.

Spot on. I did the exact same during the episode you're talking about.

Wouldn't be an EastEnders stag do without Alfie & Billy being best pals with the young lads.

Brilliant interaction between Kat & Stan. It'll be such a huge loss when he finally leaves us :(.

Phil out of prison already, promising....

Or is he? I assumed when Sharon said that he had other business to see to that he hasn't actually been released and she was playing the big'gun.

Saying that though I imagine he'll be out for the live episodes.