Worst Town/area In Scotland

MTJ

Cowdenbeath it has to be the worst place on earth i was talked in to going to the stock car racing with my mate who is a car dick.

I felt like topping myself when we got there in the name of god have you seen the people that live there they look like they don't know weather to shoot you, shag you, or eat you but they look like they want to do all three.

I was bored and went to get a cup o tea and some doughnuts gave the bird at the stall a £10 and she gave me change of a £20 the dumb cow sure she got a scheme beating for that one. :lol:

P.S Amazed Dundee got off so lightly :lol:

Edited by 19SHEDBOY83

I delivered to Cardenden once....It reminded me of those westerns where you see tumbleweed blowing down the street.Maybe i caught it on an off day...

Cowdenbeath it has to be the worst place on earth i was talked in to going to the stock car racing with my mate who is a car dick.

I felt like topping myself when we got there in the name of god have you seen the people that live there they look like they don't know weather to shoot you, shag you, or eat you but they look like they want to do all three.

I was bored and went to get a cup o tea and some doughnuts gave the bird at the stall a £10 and she gave me change of a £20 the dumb cow sure she got a scheme beating for that one. :lol:

P.S Amazed Dundee got off so lightly :lol:

it's the junkie bairns that have caused it. I'm truly embarrassed to live next door to Cowdenbeath.

It's not until you go to places like Edinburgh and Stirling (for me anyway) that you realise how shite the place actually is.

i would say the strathclyde area especially glasgows outskirts are the worst places in europe

:lol:

That would be a far better slogan to have painted on the walls of Prestwick airport than "pure, dead brilliant"

I'd actually applaud any tourist board which had the sense of humour to do it.

Its an industrial estate behind tesco.

Aye, but there are a couple of small streets wedged in next to it, just as you turn off opposite the BMW garage. Maybe that's what he meant?

Where do you start?

Shotts-should be bombed off the face of the planet.

Blackburn-that Susan Boyle is a total honey compared to most of the burds there. And unless you're a son of william, they will kill you.

Forth-Shit hole on top of a windswept hill and you can't have gas central heating (same rule applies about william.)

Dundee-It smells and the potential for getting done in on a night out are high. Plus the stewards at Tannadice are total p***ks.

Craigneuk-And I mean any of them, quite strange that anywhere with that name is like downtown Baghdad.

This post should be in the top 5 section but once i got started...

Craigneuk-And I mean any of them, quite strange that anywhere with that name is like downtown Baghdad.

This is very true. And I don't think its any coincidence that "Craigneuk" is a horrible name. I have a theory that if you give a place a name like that, it'll end up being a shit hole.

If all Craigneuks were actually called Cherryblossom Grove, I think there would have been less chance that they would be as shite as they are today.

Its an industrial estate behind tesco.

tesco garage ,whit ever its a kowp.and the trend of boots wearing pyjammas all day long, has spread from places like craigneuk (excelsior) why the f##k do they go about wi jammies on wi a coat over them.