Snooker

RedWeb

Think Brecel just lost the plot there. Looked like he couldn't wait to get out of the place. 

Well done Dave Gilbert. Turned it on when he had to. 

Brecel was ill, apparently. Still, you'd think having struggled through nineteen frames you'd be able to give it a go for five minutes to try to force the snooker. If he was 9-4 down and with no real chance I'd have understood it more.

3 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

oh my christ shut the f**k up if you do commentary nobody gives a f**k or wants to listen to your bullshit

Listening to them all stumbling about Vafaei playing left handed instead of using the rest.

Only Steve Davies actually got it

And another  thing. 

I despise the fawning  over o sulkivan  from the BBC and thier pundits  presenters. 

I'm sure we will see Hazel Irvine  with 14 inch dildo with o sulkivan  face on it  whilst Davis and parrott toss off furiously.  Christ they even have Hendry now calling him the GOAT.

I fully expect  that if he goes out before final the BBC will pack up and go home 

13 hours ago, microdave said:

Delighted to see Maguire going through. Even better that it's at Carter's expense. I can't warm to him at all even after his health problems.

He gets on that dick Ronnie's nerve, therefore he's a certified good egg.