Pregnancy And Parenting

Guest The Phoenix

This time? There hasn't been a previous time. :unsure:

Congrats - I knew it was your second. Am I missing something really obvious here? :unsure:

Edited by The Phoenix

Cheers for the comments. He's back to birth weight now, the missus had acute fatty liver disorder as it turned out so at 5pm we are up the hospital for routine checks at half 7 it's an emergency section at a different hispital and he's out pissing all over the midwife in the operating theatre. She's a nursery nurse so I'm just letting her do it all just now and putting the nappys on backwards on purpose to get out of it, going pretty well so far 8)

He'll be fine, ours was born 5 weeks prem and was a similar weight. After a period of fluctuating weight loss and gain he started piling it on and was fine. Congratulations. :D

Also congratulations to SD and his missus on their new arrival.

Babies everywhere!

That's us had our first child, Ben, born 1st February 4 weeks premature weighing 5lbs 3ozs:

post-4897-12662612625107_thumb.jpg

Congratulations.

Congrats - I knew it was your second. Am I missing something really obvious here? :unsure:

Maybe. Or maybe I am. :unsure:

It's our second child but I took Thundermonkey's post to imply we've had problems with false starts and delayed labour before when in fact we haven't.

Steven Tosh Lithgow more like! :D

Congratulations!

:lol:

I deny everything (except when it suits me to claim that he was named after our first ever Cup Final scorer!). The man himself has already texted me claiming that I've named him after him.

"Steven" is after nobody in particular. I've always liked it and though it took a bit of negotiation with the wife, there's no more to it than that.

"John" is after my dad and my maternal grandad, both of whom are / were John.

:lol:

I deny everything (except when it suits me to claim that he was named after our first ever Cup Final scorer!). The man himself has already texted me claiming that I've named him after him.

"Steven" is after nobody in particular. I've always liked it and though it took a bit of negotiation with the wife, there's no more to it than that.

"John" is after my dad and my maternal grandad, both of whom are / were John.

good news! :)