Livingston - all the threads merged

Yes, well I will be giving raith the £25 it would have cost me to attend. Times 2 that £50 which i am certain will help the club in some small way.

I could only go to 6 away games this season, 2 were at almondvale. The other 4 EEP and Dundee will get my money.

But if or when livi announce they will pay all creditors, then i may change my mind and go to those two games.

Would it not make more sense to have given that money to Partick Thistle then? :o

If their aim is a sustainable club I assume the first move today will be firing their unsustainable squad and downsizing to something that can be paid for by their two men and a dug support? I would be livid if Rae gave Morton's vote to this sordid scheme. No-one knows his actual intentions though, and with one home game til September the chances of it being in the programme are slim...
I asked this question earlier, no-one answered.

I would have no qualms about our squad being reduced to the bare bones if that's all we can afford. That's the whole point about how it needs to be going forward!

Umm I hope you are not saying I am a 'dug'? :lol:

How dare they. I am quite sure you are the acceptable face of the female Livi support B)

I would have no qualms about our squad being reduced to the bare bones if that's all we can afford. That's the whole point about how it needs to be going forward!

Indeed. Just do not sign Chris McLeod.

I wonder if McDougall and Rankine would like to buy some magic beans off me.. and a Lambourghini that actually looks like a P Reg Nissan Micra.

A fool and his money are easily parted... here's to the next Livi bankruptcy.. :guinness

That's an encouraging change of tact I suppose. I wonder if the rest of the support all think the same, or whether there's still the tendency to look for another white knight.

Regardless, Massone put himself in a win-moral win position with his rejection of McGruther's deadline, and he's spooked McGruther into upping his offer enough to allow him to walk away, with blame, but otherwise intact. If indeed he hasn't put his own money in (rather allowed the debts to accrue while letting trasfer money seep into his pocket), then he's got a club for a £1, left it in crisis and received a tidy profit for his efforts. Not a bad job if you can get it.

That's an encouraging change of tact I suppose. I wonder if the rest of the support all think the same, or whether there's still the tendency to look for another white knight.

Regardless, Massone put himself in a win-moral win position with his rejection of McGruther's deadline, and he's spooked McGruther into upping his offer enough to allow him to walk away, with blame, but otherwise intact. If indeed he hasn't put his own money in (rather allowed the debts to accrue while letting trasfer money seep into his pocket), then he's got a club for a £1, left it in crisis and received a tidy profit for his efforts. Not a bad job if you can get it.

And another shadowy figure is allowed to leave Scottish football, richer for the experience - encouragement for the Emperor's out there to continue selling their souls to budding seamsters the world over.