Quick Question Thread

EK is magic, although there's definitely high arsehole per head ratio. And it snows here more often than not. And it's always windy. And the football pitches are all garbage. EK is shite.

Edited by Marsh

On the train into Glasgow (queen st next stop) guy next to me is sound asleep (was like that when I sat down) what's the etiquette here? Do I gently waken him up when we get to town or does that look creepy and weird? He looks in a deep sleep so I would need to touch him (appropriately!) to waken him

On the train into Glasgow (queen st next stop) guy next to me is sound asleep (was like that when I sat down) what's the etiquette here? Do I gently waken him up when we get to town or does that look creepy and weird? He looks in a deep sleep so I would need to touch him (appropriately!) to waken him

The correct etiquette in Glasgow is to nick his wallet and flee.

Put a card note on him asking to be woken at Haymarket.

Grimbo

Dress him up as a sheep and set fire to him.

You've done what you should do, post on here knowing you will get sound advice.

You could have given him a wee makeover with a bit of lippy.

If we never hear from Redhead again, I think it's safe to assume she woke him, fell in love as their eyes met for the first time, and they eloped. No need for further investigation or speculation as to the gentleman's identity/motives. Just a heartwarming tale for the ages. Bless.

If we never hear from Redhead again, I think it's safe to assume she woke him, fell in love as their eyes met for the first time, and they eloped. No need for further investigation or speculation as to the gentleman's identity/motives. Just a heartwarming tale for the ages. Bless.

Funny you should say that....

Nah :) it worked out OK in the end - he woke up just before going into the tunnel (not a euphemism!) and apologised in case he had been snoring (he hadn't)

Again tho, some sterling advice on here - I'll know what to do if the situation presents itself again!

Edited by Redhead81

My older cat is pretty much knackered and looking like it's time to be put down. Can the P&B collective offer any money-saving tips on how to save a few quid on vet fees? There is a canal just up the road and my dear old granny always advocated sticking them in a bag and chucking them into a body of water.

My older cat is pretty much knackered and looking like it's time to be put down. Can the P&B collective offer any money-saving tips on how to save a few quid on vet fees? There is a canal just up the road and my dear old granny always advocated sticking them in a bag and chucking them into a body of water.

Leave the cat alone, and put yourself down. Thank you.

SlipperyP sounds like the go-to guy on this one.