Quick Question Thread

Just now, Granny Danger said:

If the other person has accepted liability it should definitely not affect your NCB.  Write or email your insurance company and get them to confirm that as they are lazy b*****ds and take the path of least resistance.

Thanks 

You could say that about absolutely any life choice. 
Aye, but I don't walk around with "You should have left when you found out she was cheating!" etched into my arm as a permanent reminder.

I really don't understand why folk get tattoos, but then I don't understand why folk pay £25 extra for a t-shirt with a brand name emblazoned across it.

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Aye, but I don't walk around with "You should have left when you found out she was cheating!" etched into my arm as a permanent reminder.

I really don't understand why folk get tattoos, but then I don't understand why folk pay £25 extra for a t-shirt with a brand name emblazoned across it.

Out of interest, what do you do yourself with your disposable income? 

13 hours ago, pandarilla said:

I reckon a lot more folk who get tattoos will end up regretting them than don't.

But loads won't admit it. They'll stand by their tats in order to save face, but deep down there'll be regret at some stage in life (not for everyone, but for the majority).

My brother got this on his arm with "what's my age again?" written below it.  

image.png.77709ff2036c87b08f13042c3466dc0a.png

What could possibly go wrong.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Out of interest, what do you do yourself with your disposable income? 

Going back to pre-December lockdown, I'd spend about £20-£30 a week on food/drink when meeting friends, maybe a few books each month, too. The other ~90% gets invested for retirement. I'm a boring c**t.

I've no issue with folk spending their cash on tattoos,  I just struggle to understand what fuels the desire.

15 minutes ago, GordonD said:

Speaking of regretting a tattoo, any Celtic supporters willing to admit they've had a Ten in a Row done?

Once the season's declared null and void, that would make an amazing combo with the Rangers fans who've had "55 TITLES WATP" tattoos.

Let's be honest, none of us have been good enough to deserve that kind of entertainment.

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

I've claimed on my car insurance for am accident. The other driver accepted responsibility no problem. Do i keep my no claims or does that depend on my policy? 

4 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

If the other person has accepted liability it should definitely not affect your NCB.  Write or email your insurance company and get them to confirm that as they are lazy b*****ds and take the path of least resistance.

From memory*, you might lose it initially, but once the other drivers' insurance company admit liability to your insurance company, it'll be reinstated.

*it's over 20 years since I worked in the motor insurance industry, so I could well be wrong.

You could say that about absolutely any life choice. 
Erm, not really. Only the permanent ones, like having a baby - but getting a tat has become as common as getting a change of hairstyle. It's very much part of current identity - which is fine - except there's a major element of permanence - which most other identity choices don't have.

Feel like I've wandered into a post office on pension day by mistake
What the f**k are you doing in a post office on pension day? Get the f**k oot.