Quick Question Thread

Looks like CGI to me. You've ended up in a Hollywood blockbuster about terrifying killer insects.

Better get cracking on some research if you want to survive. Here's a primer:

Spoiler

2 hours ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Looks like CGI to me. You've ended up in a Hollywood blockbuster about terrifying killer insects.

Better get cracking on some research if you want to survive. Here's a primer:

Reveal hidden contents

Hunners of the wee buggers earlier.  Considered cooking up a pot noodle and beans to throw at them.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Hunners of the wee buggers earlier.  Considered cooking up a pot noodle and beans to throw at them.

I'll be right round to, err, help.

Just tried to get rid of a wasps nest, it was on the door frame of the shed, about the size of a fist. I batted out the shed, however it bounced off the half open door back into the shed.

Is this enough for them to f**k off or will I have to go back and get it out fully?

Just tried to get rid of a wasps nest, it was on the door frame of the shed, about the size of a fist. I batted out the shed, however it bounced off the half open door back into the shed.
Is this enough for them to f**k off or will I have to go back and get it out fully?
No, they will be fucking raging, and waiting for you. Send Diego.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

No, they will be fucking raging, and waiting for you. Send Diego.

Good idea, he is snoring away on the chair and I dare not wake him, could cost me an eye.

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

The idiot next door to me tried to smoke them out, ended up setting fire to his shed.😀

38 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Good idea, he is snoring away on the chair and I dare not wake him, could cost me an eye.

Big spoon of ant powder on the end on a long stick. I had to do that round a hole of my kitchen roof.