Quick Question Thread

Anyone got 1 of those smart light switches that come on with voice commands connected to your Alexa or whatever?

I was wondering if the light only comes on when you ask it to or whether the security light with my PIR would still go off if any undesirable person came into the garden?

45 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Long shot but got a Kawai electric piano that has all of a sudden stopped powering on, anyone know someone who repairs these sort of things around Edinburgh area?

Try the Edinburgh Organ Sudio.

Canongate
Edinburgh
EH8 8DD
Scotland

0131 556 3005

If they can’t fix it then they would probably know someone who can.

Any recommendations for making good hot dogs?

I'm not meant to eat food due to Crohn's disease and getting fed through a drip so what i do is not eat through the week, then plan whatever i really fancy at the weekend. I've just enjoyed some lovely lamb cutlets...and now I'm thinking about next weekend.

My missus just gets the cheap tinned-muck hot dogs. I fucking despise them. There's absolutely no texture to them, it's just mush.

I'm seeing a website called the sausage man. Looks expensive but I'm happy to splash out to get good quality dogs and buns.

The website is selling both beef and pork hot dogs, and that's thrown me. I thought they were essentially the shitey bits of a pig - but is it usually beef that's used?

I need p&b's expertise here - as I'm going all in here.

Coming to that time of the year where the wife is asking about Christmas decorations, but frankly I've no idea where we're going to plug them in, at the back of the house there was a black box that I presumed held a plug socket but upon further inspection there's this. 

It looks like the power cables from a plug, but I'm not sure if it's feasible, or at all recommended to try wire one into it.

IMG_20201109_113439.thumb.jpg.b54469647976d86c5f9e8eb25bcabcb8.jpg