Quick Question Thread

Since we're talking about money I've often wondered what would happen if you're caught being quite a big drug dealer and in the course of the operation a proceeds of crime is used against you and they want all your profits back. They can't take your cars though, or your houses because you haven't spent it on that - you've spent all the money you make on paying off other people's debts so all these folk are now debt free. 
Would the powers that be chase them for the cash and plunge them into debt again or what? 
If you have the money to make me your chef/brewer you should have said

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

And was there ching and hookers for everyone?

I think not. Vote Connolly for Lottery winner

Lyn-Marie was there, so I think that covers both requirements.

This post was paid for by the Adam Foundation.

49 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Is this one of those asking for a friend type question?

There are no friends in the cartel life. #Familia

41 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I'd host the first annual P&B Ching and Hookers Subcrawl.

Bookmarked. 

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
53 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

If you have the money to make me your chef/brewer you should have said

I asked you politely and you completely ignored my request. Mr Bigman has been set out to find you - and he will kill you. 

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

There are more than a few in my family who could quite easily blow a 6 figure windfall in a ridiculously short period of time. One close relation would definitely be one of those who 'forget where they come from' if they came into money as well - they do their best to act that wat just now tbh.

Lottery Lout.jpg

Cricket might be the only sport worse than the egg chasing.
Golf is far more boring than cricket*. Watching someone whack a wee white ball, the camera panning to the sky and you trying to hunt for the thing. Absolute snoozefest.

* When they aren't taking absolute days to shine and throw the ball.

3 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Since we're talking about money I've often wondered what would happen if you're caught being quite a big drug dealer and in the course of the operation a proceeds of crime is used against you and they want all your profits back. They can't take your cars though, or your houses because you haven't spent it on that - you've spent all the money you make on paying off other people's debts so all these folk are now debt free. 

Would the powers that be chase them for the cash and plunge them into debt again or what? 

Unless you have told them, how would they know this is how you have spend your money? If you have told them, you are an idiot.