Quick Question Thread

It's a bit too disgusting and unhealthy sounding.

f**k it man, I'm going to cook some sort of pasta casserole with a jar of curry sauce.

So you reckon pasta with curry sauce is healthier than an omelette.

Pasta with curry sauce? f**k sake, we're truly through the looking glass here.

You ever had a bolognese with rice? I had it once when I realised too late that I'd run out of pasta. My advice to anyone would be don't bother. Disgusting.

Serious question here - what does 'NAP' mean. Ive noticed it being used a lot and haven't got a scooby what it means. :unsure:

Ended up trying to make some sort of carrot and pepper soup with a a ham stock cube, but used too much water, and the thing was just never going to happen.

Had to settle for buttered toast and a mug(there were no bowls) of Weetabix.

okayguy.jpg

Ended up trying to make some sort of carrot and pepper soup with a a ham stock cube, but used too much water, and the thing was just never going to happen.

Had to settle for buttered toast and a

mug(there were no bowls) of Weetabix.

okayguy.jpg

When I saw that post, the first words that registered were 'carrot', 'pepper' and

'weetabix', and my first thought was 'that sounds rank'.

Having actually read your post though, I realise that you weren't actually concocting a mix of the above.

Carry on.

Edited by ShakehandsTom - DFC

I'm hearing on the news that Rangers' fans are reluctant to buy season tickets for the Newco and are wanting the club to be bought over (again!), from Charles Green. What's the issue now, what is it that they want?

They wanted Craig Whyte out. They got that. Now Charles Green is in, but they seemingly want him out too. Why?

Serious question here - what does 'NAP' mean. Ive noticed it being used a lot and haven't got a scooby what it means. :unsure:

You don't say how/where it's been used but I'm going to have a half-educated guess and say not at present.

Probably wrong, but hey, I tried. smile.gif

You don't say how/where it's been used but I'm going to have a half-educated guess and say not at present.

Probably wrong, but hey, I tried. smile.gif

Cheers mate. I have seen it used on posters being accused of 'being another poster = NAP' if that makes sense?

Bought some pineapple today(still a bit green on the outside) and chopped it up and had some. My lips and mouth were burning a bit for a while after easting, and the corners of my mouth have gone a wee bit swollen and red. Is this normal, or is it some sort of allergic reaction?

Bought some pineapple today(still a bit green on the outside) and chopped it up and had some. My lips and mouth were burning a bit for a while after easting, and the corners of my mouth have gone a wee bit swollen and red. Is this normal, or is it some sort of allergic reaction?

Read this.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/149756-pineapples/

Or go to A&E

It is used in Horse Racing papers/racecards to note the tipsters best bet for the day.

Yeah, and racing lore has it that, as the tip was the expert's most valuable of the day , it was given the abbreviated name of the most valuable French ( why French I don't know ) coin at that time.... the gold NAPoleon . :)