Quick Question Thread

I'm sure this has been talked about in other threads, but why can't Celtic host their European Game at Celtic Park? It's been a full 2 weeks since any Commonwealth Games event was held there surely?

The pitch needs relaid after the surface that was put down for the games is cleared away. Passed during the week and the new pitch was lying in the car park, shipped in from Holland AFAIK.

What's the name of the blonde presenter on Sky Sports News through the night?

You'd be aswell just typing female Sky Sports News reporter into Google and wanking to the first image that comes up

Just make you type female and not male.

Jim White would be a challenging w**k one would imagine.

his tears as rangers died may make it easier mind you

Right, this Sky Sports 5 business. I've not activated it - but I'm watching it right now. I'm assuming it'll cut off at some point? If it does and I do want to activate SS5 - does that tie you into a new contract? Or is it only when you take the broadband offer?

Only ties you into a new contract if you take the broadband offer and it doesn't contract you're sports only line rental and broadband. If you remove sports then you're still under contract then just pay full price for broadband.

Gav, if I've got this right I'm under no obligation to keep the sports on, just the broadband and phone line?

Don't fancy keeping the sports after the end of the season with BT having the rights to the Champions League.