The New Raith Rovers Thread

Ford hasn't looked ready to me when he's played in the first team, seems McKinnon thinks the same.

Would Petrie be worth a go at RB? I know he's left footed but he can play LB and might be willing to get forward a bit more than Toshney seems to? Added advantage of getting Davidson out of CB and the Toshney/Bene partnership restored.

Petrie hasn't looked ready for first time whenever hes played as well..

I'd rather we played Laidlaw at RB..

Edited by Rovers1992/1993

I'd like to see the pair of them starting on saturday but I'm not sure if Big Ray will go for it.

He started Matthews at Celtic park so you never know. Bates will definitely play. Vaughan, Callachan, Bates, and Matthews should all be the core of the team in years to come. These guys will make mistakes in games to come (apart from Vaughan obviously) but we have to get behind these guys. Ray deserves a lot of credit for giving these guys a chance this season.

From my wife to all rovers and football fans in scotland. Sorry its in russian but you all should get the message. Merry christmas and a happy new year to you all from Tamara, me and the many rovers fans who watch the rovers live streaming games with me in bulgaria.